Biden Posts FAKE Letter From A 'Child' Asking Him To Fix The Wage Gap Problem

How are yous guys gonna prove it's fake?
/---/ Here is another letter from a little girl.
FrQv7RUX0AM0hKX

I bet you think that turds in a terlit disappear once they get flushed. The fact that yous guys can't prove a damn thing is shallow.
/----/ Dear President Biden, if I have my daughter write a letter to you about vaccine injuries and the mandates, will you read it and actually do something about it? Is that how this works?

/----/ Dear President Biden, if I have my daughter write a letter to you about vaccine injuries and the mandates, will you read it and actually do something about it? Is that how this works?
Not every kid was able to cut the lawn either.

Wow. Two deflections in a row.

Keep up the good work soldier.
/------/ Looks like you need to be schooled on the meaning of deflection.
Deflection is the act of blaming another person for your own mistakes or shortcomings rather than accepting the blame or criticism yourself. Now you can accuse me of mocking Dementia Joe, and I would whole heartily agree.

/------/ Looks like you need to be schooled on the meaning of deflection.
Deflection is the act of blaming another person for your own mistakes or shortcomings rather than accepting the blame or criticism yourself. Now you can accuse me of mocking Dementia Joe, and I would whole heartily agree.
You had two really good thread topics.

You should create threads on them...or even join existing ones as they likely exist in abundance.

Highjacking this thread is not cool.

Did you have any input in regards to the letter in the thread topic?

Forum List

Back