Exclusive: Harris leads Trump 44% to 42% in US presidential race, Reuters/Ipsos poll finds

Know your candidate, "I am the antitrump" may not work this time. 5 Things to Know About Kamala Harris’ Record

She voted primarily Liberal. Newsflash, cupcake, she IS a liberal.

She went after Conservatives after she became a Senator. Newsflash, twinkie breath, we have since learned of the criminal actions of those so called conservatives. I guess John Dillinger would be considered a conservative.

I suggest you come up with some things better than you got. Like, her current policies that she is finally can announce them. VP don't do that, they just support the policies of the Prez.

/----/ You know he was. Even the Lame Stream Media says so:

Biden's decision to withdraw from the reelection campaign came in the wake of repeated White House statements, and declarations from Biden himself, that he would remain in the race and was confident that he could defeat former President Donald Trump's reelection bid. Yet those assurances did little to decrease the public pressure from an increasing number of his fellow Democrats for Biden to move aside in favor of a stronger candidate.

Some 48 hours after Biden, who is recovering from COVID-19, said he would return to the stump this week, the pressure from those in his own party for him to withdraw from the race continued to mount.
Election 2024 updates: Harris chastises Trump, thanks supporters during 1st rally in Wisconsin
Not only did the list of Democratic congressional members echoing the call for Biden to withdraw grow to at least 40, staunch Biden supporters like Sen. Joe Manchin, I-W.Va., upped their public calls for the 81-year-old president to end his presidential campaign.

What I do know is that Trump needs to go also.

She voted primarily Liberal. Newsflash, cupcake, she IS a liberal.

She went after Conservatives after she became a Senator. Newsflash, twinkie breath, we have since learned of the criminal actions of those so called conservatives. I guess John Dillinger would be considered a conservative.

I suggest you come up with some things better than you got. Like, her current policies that she is finally can announce them. VP don't do that, they just support the policies of the Prez.
Yes, liberals vote for killing babies. News flash.

Are you another denier? And who, pray tell, is "we?"

In the latest polls, WE are polling showing Harris beating tRump by 2 points. And it's going to widen. We, the People.
Yes, liberals vote for killing babies. News flash.

First of all, I am not a liberal. I am an old time conservative that you traitors stole our party of us. YOU are not a conservative. You are a criminal or support criminals and that is all that is left of the GOP these days.

In the latest polls, WE are polling showing Harris beating tRump by 2 points. And it's going to widen. We, the People.
You said "we are sick of your nonsense." then you show a poll. So those pollsters are sick of my "nonsense" here? How do they even know me?

First of all, I am not a liberal. I am an old time conservative that you traitors stole our party of us. YOU are not a conservative. You are a criminal or support criminals and that is all that is left of the GOP these days.
Lemme guess. You're were a "Republican" until around the 80s or 90s. Correct?

Roflmao you're no conservative

Forum List

Back