Biden Posts FAKE Letter From A 'Child' Asking Him To Fix The Wage Gap Problem

Thanks to Democrats, chIldren worry about CRT, LGBTQ-diversity in schools, trans-indoctrination, genital mutilation, Cross-dresser Story Time, grooming, being trafficked, being shot in their neighborhood, accidental Fentynal overdosing, and dying a horrible death due to Climate Change.

NO child thinks about Pay Equity.
No, children don't worry about those things. Easily manipulated simpletons are worried about them. Easy votes.

But hey, I don't blame you for trying to change the topic from your failed thread claim.

And when you go to the article, it only says that "many suggested" (right wing trolls) it was fake.
Due to this thread asserting as a fact that it was fake, we will have to rate it...
Pants on fire.
So you're saying Pathological liar Biden received an actual letter from a CHILD asking him to fix a wage gap problem?!
:auiqs.jpg:

Face it, the WNBA should get paid like the NBA

I don't watch either, so I don't care about the Chicom Basketball Association.

I used to think teachers should be paid more ... until they stated f*ing, f*ing with, manipulating, indoctrinating, sexualizing, and grooming kids.

When someone aspires to the Minimum ... That's what they should get.
Everyone else should Negotiate their Standing and Compensation ... Based on what they can Produce, and Services rendered.

There's nothing Fair or Equal about it ... Fair is nothing more than the first four letters of Fairytale ...
And Continuous Improvement is not a Principle of Equality.

A burgey flipper / drive-up window server salary was NEVER meant to pay enough for a family to live on.

No, children don't worry about those things. Easily manipulated simpletons are worried about them. Easy votes.

But hey, I don't blame you for trying to change the topic from your failed thread claim.
No one's trying to change the topic, f*tard - you're just too stupid to keep up.

:itsok:

Forum List

Back