Biden Regime: You Must Agree With The Majority, Otherwise You Are An Extremist

I can't. They're mostly a$$hole$ when it comes to this subject.

Not me. And it's nothing that I supported, either. I've already said that, very clearly.
You voted for it, and choose to do so again. You support it and it’s you Leftards releasing over a hundred thousand violent felons from prison early that’s caused a major spike in violent crime.

Are you operating under the delusion that you right-wingers are going use privately-held weapons to rebel against the lawful authority of the United States?
No, you stupid retarded shit for brains dimwitted LEFTIST hairball.

No one, here or anywhere else, has said anything about overthrowing the government.

Weapons are for weasels. They're for dealing with infestations of rats. Double aught buck is especially good for that, you can nail six or eight of them at once

Are you operating under the delusion that you right-wingers are going use privately-held weapons to rebel against the lawful authority of the United States?
Doesn’t the constitution allow civilians to remove a corrupt government?

No, you stupid retarded shit for brains dimwitted LEFTIST hairball.

No one, here or anywhere else, has said anything about overthrowing the government.

Weapons are for weasels. They're for dealing with infestations of rats. Double aught buck is especially good for that, you can nail six or eight of them at once
Doesn’t the constitution allow civilians to remove a corrupt government?
Discuss

Keep ‘em guessing, then there’s a knock on the door and…, it’s Dark Brandon! :muahaha::dev3:
You mean Dead Br... oops, can't say that. :p

It's okay, he won't come knocking at my door and I don't want him dead either. (For reasons already explained).

I'm not... I hold a FOID card myself...

Nope. Disgusted and sick from all of the dead school children time-and-again-and-again.k

Ah, but it IS a matter of Public Safety... but I favor allowing a wide variety of weapons, including semi-automatic ones.

I merely favor keeping the licensing and registration and vetting and approvals and revocations on the Federal level rather than the State.

Nope. Not me. Not something I favor. For all I care they could have packed 'em all up and shipped 'em to a remote Pacific Island... or Saudi Arabia.

What the hell is a FOID?

Forum List

Back