Biden Regime: You Must Agree With The Majority, Otherwise You Are An Extremist

What’s your solution to school shootings?
A hybrid solution...

* teachers and other school staff are provided concealed-carry licenses and school-issued firearms
* teachers and other school staff are provided extensive firearms training and active-shooter -related training
* classrooms and other office space are provided with high-end biometrically activated gun-safes for vests and helmets (and to store firearms if they don't want to carry)
* school districts that can afford them hire enough armed and deputized security personnel so that every school in a given district has at least one officer somewhere nearby
* firing-offense penalties for any deputized security force members who demonstrate unreasonable hesitancy or cowardice in counterattacking active shooters on-campus
* death penalty for school shooters who have the bad fortune to be taken alive
* stiff prison sentences... 20 or 30 years or even life... for those found to have intentionally enabled an active shooter to obtain or possess a firearm in an illegal manner
* harsh punishment of some various kinds for law enforcement and mental health professionals who fail to report violent or mentally unstable behaviors as appropriate

A hybrid solution...

* teachers and other school staff are provided concealed-carry licenses and school-issued firearms
* teachers and other school staff are provided extensive firearms training and active-shooter -related training
* classrooms and other office space are provided with high-end biometrically activated gun-safes for vests and helmets (and to store firearms if they don't want to carry)
* school districts that can afford them hire enough armed and deputized security personnel so that every school in a given district has at least one officer somewhere nearby
* firing-offense penalties for any deputized security force members who demonstrate unreasonable hesitancy or cowardice in counterattacking active shooters on-campus
* death penalty for school shooters who have the bad fortune to be taken alive
* stiff prison sentences... 20 or 30 years or even life... for those found to have intentionally enabled an active shooter to obtain or possess a firearm in an illegal manner
* harsh punishment or some or various kinds for law enforcement and mental health professionals who fail to report violent or mentally unstable behaviors as appropriate
Okay, I can sign on to that

A Trumpista calling someone else lame?!?!

:p

followed by...

What do you have
but name calling?

lol

Certainly not a logical argument.

This is leftie logic. ^^^

They call you a name, then tell you you can't call anyone else names

They're doing the same thing with the law too.

These stupid fucking leftards are completely full of shit.

Biggest hypocrites on the planet.

:p

followed by...

lol

This is leftie logic. ^^^

They call you a name, then tell you you can't call anyone else names

They're doing the same thing with the law too.

These stupid fucking leftards are completely full of shit.

Biggest hypocrites on the planet.
You are REALLY lame! How about discussing issues, instead of stupid gotchas? GROW UP!

Oh right, commie State permission for exercising a constitutional right. I don't need some commie bureaucrats permission to own a gun.
All citizens of the State of Illinois are required to obtain a permit in order to possess firearms.

Political affiliation has nothing whatsoever to do with it.

I assure you that there are hundreds of thousands of Illinois who are Republicans (even MAGA Know-Nothings) who are FOID card holders in good standing.

All citizens of the State of Illinois are required to obtain a permit in order to possess firearms.

Political affiliation has nothing whatsoever to do with it.

I assure you that there are hundreds of thousands of Illinois who are Republicans (even MAGA Know-Nothings) who are FOID card holders in good standing.

The real question is why the hell would you live in a shithole State that would invade your privacy and infringe on your constitutional rights like that? Why would you bend over for the State when they can't prosecute criminals that don't have your precious FOID and still have guns?

Last edited:
The real question is why the hell would you live in a shithole State that would invade your privacy and infringe on your constitutional rights like that?
I dunno... ask your fellow Republican FOID card holders that live here...
Why would you bend over for the State when they can't prosecute criminals that don't have your precious FOID and still have guns?
That's why I live way-the-hell out in the boondocks... far from the inner-city Democratic Plantation Scum of Chicago...

I dunno... ask your fellow Republican FOID card holders that live here...

That's why I live way-the-hell out in the boondocks... far from the inner-city Democratic Plantation Scum of Chicago...

That doesn't alter the fact that the State gives criminals more rights than you.

Forum List

Back