Biden said he would end the Nordstream Pipeline. Other admin officials and allies admit U.S. blew it up.

Look, I'm tired of you
It must be very tiring carrying that much water for Trump.

I can’t imagine how exhausting it is to constantly make excuses for why reality doesn’t line up with what you are told to believe.

He bragged about using U S funds to coerce Ukraine into firing a prosecutor.

I don't remember much talk about Shop in until the Dems started impeachment talk for Trump being accused of using U S funds to coerce Ukraine into investigating Hunter.
Yes. Firing the prosecutor was a good thing.

The firing of Shokin was covered by media at the time. None of you know this because your media is trash.

Yes. Firing the prosecutor was a good thing.

The firing of Shokin was covered by media at the time. None of you know this because your media is trash.

Investigating Hunter would be a great thing.

You avoid the point that your party impeached Trump for being accused of doing what Biden had bragged about doing.

Investigating Hunter would be a great thing.

You avoid the point that your party impeached Trump for being accused of doing what Biden had bragged about doing.
Incorrect.

Trump is accused of using government authority for personal gain. That’s abuse of office.

Biden did not do that.

Who benefits from this war in one picture:
ftoam7.jpg

He wasn't investigated cause Joe had him fired you dumbass, Trump called over there asking about it and you all screamed collusion for months
He wasn’t investigated period. The decision to fire Shokin had nothing to do with Hunter Biden whatsoever.

Trump called over there asking about it because he wanted to dig up dirt on a political opponent. That’s abuse of office.

Show me your proof.

Did Biden work for Burisma?
It was widely known.

Prosecutor was not investigating Burisma at the time Joe Biden called for his removal​

Burisma Holdings was not under scrutiny at the time Joe Biden called for Shokin to be removed, per the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine, an independent agency that has worked closely with the FBI.

It must be very tiring carrying that much water for Trump.

I can’t imagine how exhausting it is to constantly make excuses for why reality doesn’t line up with what you are told to believe.
Your NYT link is not reality.

You brought up Bobulinski claiming Biden needed plausible deniability of “the scheme”.

Bobulinski wasn’t anywhere near Ukraine.

What really happened in Ukraine.

No, I said Biden’s brother told Bobulinski that Biden had plausible deniability in the scheme. I never said he was in Ukraine stop lying. NYT is no longer an objective source. You did not do any real research.

Last edited:
It was widely known.

Prosecutor was not investigating Burisma at the time Joe Biden called for his removal​

Burisma Holdings was not under scrutiny at the time Joe Biden called for Shokin to be removed, per the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine, an independent agency that has worked closely with the FBI.

USAtoday ‘fact check’? LOL Stop being lazy and do some real research. All you are doing is regurgitating Democrat talking points.

Last edited:
It was widely known.

It was widely known.

I'll need more evidence than USA Today says so.

Meanwhile, why do you think burisma was paying Hunter Biden 83,000 a month? Is it

A his skills and Leadership contributed far more to the company than $83,000.

B his connection to the then Vice President Joe Biden.

C some other reason.

I'll need more evidence than USA Today says so.

Meanwhile, why do you think burisma was paying Hunter Biden 83,000 a month? Is it

A his skills and Leadership contributed far more to the company than $83,000.

B his connection to the then Vice President Joe Biden.

C some other reason.
All you're going to get from these idiots is regurgitation of Democrat talking points.

Solomon is a hack and propagandist for Trump.

He is totally spinning this memo he has.

For starters, this meeting is with a close ally with Shokin, so sucking up to him is not unexpected.

Second, Solomon doesn’t say it because he’s a hack, but this investigation he’s referring to is the British investigation into Zlochecsky which was closed because Shokin stonewalled them. The memo says the corrupt prosecutors didn’t stonewall, it’s just that obviously Zlochevsiy was innocent! This memo is trying to suck up to these prosecutors. Nothing more.

It provides ZERO evidence or any investigation or corruption on Biden’s part.

Solomon is a hack and propagandist for Trump.

He is totally spinning this memo he has.

For starters, this meeting is with a close ally with Shokin, so sucking up to him is not unexpected.

Second, Solomon doesn’t say it because he’s a hack, but this investigation he’s referring to is the British investigation into Zlochecsky which was closed because Shokin stonewalled them. The memo says the corrupt prosecutors didn’t stonewall, it’s just that obviously Zlochevsiy was innocent! This memo is trying to suck up to these prosecutors. Nothing more.

It provides ZERO evidence or any investigation or corruption on Biden’s part.
You have no proof of any of that.

Viktor Shokin, pursued Burisma and its owner Mykola Zlochevsky. Shokin put seizures on their assets and issued a warrant for Zlochevsky’s arrest should he return to Ukraine. Yet Shokin, not Yerema and not Lutsenko, was the one Prosecutor General that Biden called out and forced from office.

Former Vice President Joe Biden, now a 2020 Democratic presidential contender, has locked into a specific story about the controversy in Ukraine.
He insists that, in spring 2016, he strong-armed Ukraine to fire its chief prosecutor solely because Biden believed that official was corrupt and inept, not because the Ukrainian was investigating a natural gas company, Burisma Holdings, that hired Biden’s son, Hunter, into a lucrative job.
There’s just one problem.

Hundreds of pages of never-released memos and documents — many from inside the American team helping Burisma to stave off its legal troubles — conflict with Biden’s narrative.

The prosecutor, that Biden wanted Ukraine to fire, was investigating corruption at Burisma Holdings. Furthermore, Burisma was paying Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, huge sums of money as a board member. And according to an article in Breitbart, last year, “Hunter Biden is allegedly the subject of a criminal investigation relating to money laundering with Burisma Holdings.”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back