🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden said what?

He's comparing a wife abuser to an ax murderer?

I dont' condone domestic violence, but isn't that a bit over the top?

Thoughts?

:2cents:

Trump should have just kept his damn mouth shut.. he is so stupid.
I have personally witnessed domestic abuse ( not me ) , and it is ugly .

agreed.

as should have Biden.

I think Biden is running for office..I like him but he looks a bit old in this video..

Biden is a better choice than Hillary...

But,

if he doesn't use a teleprompter, he's going to look as bad as Trump

The guy was fired and lost his job. So what other punishment should he endure. Should he have been put on the rack and his limbs ripped from his body. Anytime anyone from either party gets holier than thou about someone’s fall from grace you can bet the bullshit meter is pegging out.

Thoughts?

Trump should have just kept his damn mouth shut.. he is so stupid.
I have personally witnessed domestic abuse ( not me ) , and it is ugly .

agreed.

as should have Biden.

I think Biden is running for office..I like him but he looks a bit old in this video..

Biden is a better choice than Hillary...

But,

if he doesn't use a teleprompter, he's going to look as bad as Trump

I wish that he could have run in this last election.. but being 80 is pushing it.

The guy was fired and lost his job. So what other punishment should he endure. Should he have been put on the rack and his limbs ripped from his body. Anytime anyone from either party gets holier than thou about someone’s fall from grace you can bet the bullshit meter is pegging out.

He used his fist on her, why are you minimizing that?

He didn't get fired, he stepped down when Kelly was forced to. who ignored the security findings of Porters abuse

Kelly is on the chopping block and may be fired by Trump next.

Lol, because a pissed off ex-wife won't lie. She has come out and said it wasn't true, but in your world. Since women don't lie, Clinton is a serial rapist. Even settled with one of the women he raped. Lol, you have no credibility.

People will deny things for a pay off. Ask Stormy Daniels.
Yep and Clinton set the new standards for our presidents, with your blessings. I mean Obama being our first queer president.
If Clinton’s guilty then he should go to jail.

But now you are on record thinking that Clinton is guilty, and so support President’s being able to rape anytime
Not sure what you're saying, but Uncle Bill admitted to wrongdoing, paid a hefty fine and had his law license suspended.

So yeah, he's guilty.
Off topic but good effort :itsok:
If Bill Clinton is guilty then he should go to jail.

He's guilty. Now what.

Thoughts?

Since the right has completely forgiven Trump for raping his wife (as per testimony in the divorce proceedings), they are really sensitive about being asked to condemn Porter.

Lol, because a pissed off ex-wife won't lie. She has come out and said it wasn't true, but in your world. Since women don't lie, Clinton is a serial rapist. Even settled with one of the women he raped. Lol, you have no credibility.

The wife's both had police reports documented, and one had the black eye picture..which both would stand up in court if she wanted revenge on Porter.

So stop with the Roy Moore excuses..

I'm talking about Trumps ex saying he raped her. Please learn to read.

He used his fist on her, why are you minimizing that?

He didn't get fired, he stepped down when Kelly was forced to. who ignored the security findings of Porters abuse

Kelly is on the chopping block and may be fired by Trump next.

Well let’s see the results here and see who has suffered,the most.

She looks fine, is now a hero, probably got a significant chunk of money. We have no idea what transpired. Is there a police report? I understand he was the one that took these pictures and the event happened 15 years ago. We know nothing about her personality. I don’t know how someone can live with someone, marry someone and then get involved in an abuse incident. Hitting a woman in any situation but self defense is unacceptable but let me relate a true story. On my way to th train station in philly to go home from college I ran across an altercation between a man and a woman. He was starting to cuff on her and so I tried in my naïveté to step in. Eventually I bear hugged the guy from the back. So,what started happening? She started whipping up on me telling me to leave him alone. This was the first but not the only time I have seen this happen. What does the me too crowd have to say about that.

Now the porter guy has been shamed, booted out of his premier position, and labeled a pariah. At 40 years old these accusations will follow him for the rest of his life. His career has been ruined. I contend that the punishment is over the top for the alleged crime but that is the environment we live in. We basically have mob justice.

As a postscript, I don’t know why we have lost the ability to size people up by reading,their eyes and body language. This guy reeks of an inner rage or at a minimum a mr. Hyde character. And that is obvious just from his tv shots. How all of his girlfriends and wives could not see this before it got serious I just don’t understand. Any way, the pound of flesh has been extracted and porter is toast. Mission accomplished.

Thoughts?

C'mon....it's biden for hecks sake. He hasn't had a reasonable thought for years.

Thoughts?

Since the right has completely forgiven Trump for raping his wife (as per testimony in the divorce proceedings), they are really sensitive about being asked to condemn Porter.

I never condemn anyone. Innocent until proven guilty, I know that’s foreign you you on the left.

Forum List

Back