Biden says he is tired of being quiet?

View attachment 586996

About voting rights legislation being passed?

Really?

So tell us democrats, how has voting been unconstitutional and racist all these years?

Hmm?

And with half the country already convinced the last election was rigged, how will that half feel after democrats pass a partisan voting bill on voting?

Hmm?

Any brain function "left"?
Cmon Joe, speak up. Biden has screwed up so many things might as well give us a few laughs when he opens his mouth.

Nice job switching the frame of reference. But I'll bite. Biden isnt running again. That should be obvious. Trust me. MOST Americans are glad trump didnt get another 4 years.

Majority WERE glad, based on the election, not most.

and that number has surely changed since then.

Biden isnt running again. And Biden is not in any way left wing.
intears.gif

Lefties, please ALWAYS wear masks EVERYWHERE for the rest of your lives.

That way you dumb fucks are easy to identify.

When a trumpanzee's hyper-reality starts affecting sane people's lives, play time is over. I guess your kind is going to find that out the hard way.
When a Prog politician spews things, he must believe in it. We are not in an age of massively lower taxes. Joe does not believe these things. When you see primaries, you see truths being spewed a lot more when the candidates shred each other. In Florida, DeSantis won a close race against a black gay guy who was caught in a motel room with drugs and a male prostitute. Tell me the lessons learned when you are destroying the family unit even if people have flaws. Carving every level of it up like a father cutting up a turkey at a holiday dinner. What the hell do you think we will end up like as this virus, the real virus expands and infects us all. You hate nuclear families. You hate any female who is smart enough to balance these things out and live with that. And in the end, they will return as poverty expands.

Sounds like you got triggered.
You mean like this?

As soon as you chimps stop lying about the 2020 election
No one has lied. The 2020 election was the most irregular, abnormal, illegal, unverifiable election in history and only a pinhead like you would stand there and ignore all of the statistical, mathematical and empirical impossibilities.

When a Prog politician spews things, he must believe in it. We are not in an age of massively lower taxes. Joe does not believe these things. When you see primaries, you see truths being spewed a lot more when the candidates shred each other. In Florida, DeSantis won a close race against a black gay guy who was caught in a motel room with drugs and a male prostitute. Tell me the lessons learned when you are destroying the family unit even if people have flaws. Carving every level of it up like a father cutting up a turkey at a holiday dinner. What the hell do you think we will end up like as this virus, the real virus expands and infects us all. You hate nuclear families. You hate any female who is smart enough to balance these things out and live with that. And in the end, they will return as poverty expands.
Actually we are in an age of massively lower taxes.
What does the government have to do with the family unit?
LOL telling me what I hate. I do hate anti-intellectual fuckwads like you though assuming what I think.

Majority WERE glad, based on the election, not most.

and that number has surely changed since then.
Most Americans think trump is a clown and a slob. We get it though. I'm sure where you live, all your low end white friends think trump is the greatest thing since sliced bread. That's NOT what most Americans think. Try to get that through your thick skull.

Most Americans think trump is a clown and a slob. We get it though. I'm sure where you live, all your low end white friends think trump is the greatest thing since sliced bread. That's NOT what most Americans think. Try to get that through your thick skull.

Keep thinking that as Biden's #'s drop, the Dem's chances at keeping the house spin away, and local elections shift to people who want to govern locally, not fight the global fights.

You are not the determining factor in this, your gall is comical.

Keep thinking that as Biden's #'s drop, the Dem's chances at keeping the house spin away, and local elections shift to people who want to govern locally, not fight the global fights.

You are not the determining factor in this, your gall is comical.
And you think trump backed candidates are going to get elected? LOL. Trump is toxic to any politician. That's why over half the candidates he's backed have lost.

And you think trump backed candidates are going to get elected? LOL. Trump is toxic to any politician. That's why over half the candidates he's backed have lost.

Really good estimate there, "over half".

DeSantis is my guy right now, and he would polish the floor with Biden or whoever ran for the Dems.

You've been convinced because you're stupid and you can't face reality that most of America hates Trump. We get it. You probably live in a neighborhood where everyone has 20 trump signs in their yard. So for people like you, it's difficult to see beyond your own little bubble.
81 Million People voted for President Trump.

I think Trump backed candidates are going to be elected. I also think the more negative stories on them will actually elect more. Keep up the good work.

View attachment 586996

About voting rights legislation being passed?

Really?

So tell us democrats, how has voting been unconstitutional and racist all these years?

Hmm?

And with half the country already convinced the last election was rigged, how will that half feel after democrats pass a partisan voting bill on voting?

Hmm?

Any brain function "left"?
Well he had a pretty good nap.

And that was at the last election, how many cases of buyers remorse you think are out there?

NO ONE actually voted FOR Joe Biden. The democrats used the media to make people sick and tired of Trump not realizing it was their bullshit political spin of him they were tired of. They convinced many people that Trump was just so bad he had to go! So they voted AGAINST Trump.

Now that they got Biddum and see how he has fucked everything up even failing worse at Covid, Trump is looking pretty good about now.

Smarmy tweets at 4AM that no one would even know about if CNN wasn't following every one of them are a million times better than massive illegals flooding in, soaring inflation, broken ports, botched evacuations, closed schools, raging crime and lawlessness, masks and more masks, towering debt, looming war, and a gestapo police state.

Really good estimate there, "over half".

DeSantis is my guy right now, and he would polish the floor with Biden or whoever ran for the Dems.
You think and sound like a child. My guy will beat your guy no matter who it is. Pathetic.

Forum List

Back