🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden says Putin "Cannot remain in power"

There's little doubt that Putin is strong and resolute and for that he has the huge majority of support from the Russian people.

Eliminating Putin is one of the most important challenges to America and most of Biden's words are in talking around that ambition.

At present there doesn't appear to be any way of accomplishing that goal.

The tactic so far is to bring on enough suffering of the Russian people to motivate them into eliminating Putin themselves.

Are the Russian people suffering?

If so, are they suffering enough to bring about the solution that America is trying to create?

And supposing that Putin is eliminated, would that help to bring about an end to this war? Or would Russia just produce another leader of their county that is equally resolved or even moreso?

Incorrect.
Half this board realizes Biden is senile and Putin is not.

Sure, it's not Biden who has a large portion of our military bogged down a hundred miles from his own border getting plucked off by drones and other means becoming an international pariah and bankrupting his own country.

Putin managed to even get Turkey and Greece to unite against him and actually work together.

Your point seems to be Russia has nuclear weapons, let them do what they want. Got it.

My point is that Biden is a two-bit chump whose alligator mouth overloads his hummingbird ass. And Putin is a murdering commie shithead who's backed into a corner with his finger on the nuclear trigger.

You leftard incels have always loved commies. So why the big act now?

Fuck it. I'm through trying to get through to you, you're on "ignore" from now on.

No other president would have gotten America into this "do or die" situation.

Or is it a "do and die" situation now?

The domestic politics still makes the loudest noise on this board, but that's beginning to morph into foreign policy politics, as Biden digs America's hole deeper and deeper.

Biden's hands are tied, America's hands are tied, and Russia's hands are tied.

This is all making peace much more difficult.

Of the three,, who will step out of bounds first?

Will we have world peace or will we have a nuclear war?

My point is that Biden is a two-bit chump whose alligator mouth overloads his hummingbird ass. And Putin is a murdering commie shithead who's backed into a corner with his finger on the nuclear trigger.

Biden seems to be with the rest of the world on this. Guess who isn't?

You leftard incels have always loved commies. So why the big act now?

There are two things wrong with that sentence. First, Just curious but when has selling off national industries to private ownership ever been considered Communist? Secondly, I'm not a fan of Communism. Lastly, incels and the mens rights movement is on the conservative side of the political spectrum.

Fuck it. I'm through trying to get through to you, you're on "ignore" from now on.

Ooooh, a reward. Thank you!

Sure, it's not Biden who has a large portion of our military bogged down a hundred miles from his own border getting plucked off by drones and other means becoming an international pariah and bankrupting his own country.

Putin managed to even get Turkey and Greece to unite against him and actually work together.
I've seen both men speak. Biden is senile, Putin is not. Your blather doesn't change anything.

No other president would have gotten America into this "do or die" situation.

Or is it a "do and die" situation now?

The domestic politics still makes the loudest noise on this board, but that's beginning to morph into foreign policy politics, as Biden digs America's hole deeper and deeper.

Biden's hands are tied, America's hands are tied, and Russia's hands are tied.

This is all making peace much more difficult.

Of the three,, who will step out of bounds first?

Will we have world peace or will we have a nuclear war?

Someone will come onto the scene and project world faux peace and everybody will cheer. As far as the US, we'll be irrelevant at that time.

I don't expect you to not root for Putin.
Your expectations don't mean shit, child. I'm neither rooting for Putin nor the Ukraine, I'm just a casual observer from the other side of the ocean.
BTW, is your avatar a braying ass?
Appropriate, that.

Someone will come onto the scene and project world faux peace and everybody will cheer.
That's optimistic, but doable perhaps. It means a partial victory for both sides, or at least something that can be politically spun as that.

Do you too perceive that Americans want comfort from the threat of nuclear war now, more than anything else being of such importance.

The spammers still continue to spam, but they know nothing else so far. Some are learning to face up to the facts!

Someone will come onto the scene and project world faux peace and everybody will cheer.

You too!

Your expectations don't mean shit, child. I'm neither rooting for Putin nor the Ukraine, I'm just a casual observer from the other side of the ocean.

I'm pretty sure this is the exact reaction Putin would prefer Americans take.

Forum List

Back