🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden says Putin "Cannot remain in power"

That's optimistic, but doable perhaps. It means a partial victory for both sides, or at least something that can be politically spun as that.

Do you too perceive that Americans want comfort from the threat of nuclear war now, more than anything else being of such importance.

The spammers still continue to spam, but they know nothing else so far. Some are learning to face up to the facts!

As to your question about nuclear war, I don't think most understand the implications. We have a soft country and most people just think you lob some bombs, things go boom, and everything is happy happy joy joy. Those nuclear warheads will come to our backdoor also.

As to your question about nuclear war, I don't think most understand the implications. We have a soft country and most people just think you lob some bombs, things go boom, and everything is happy happy joy joy. Those nuclear warheads will come to our backdoor also.
You have a pretty low opinion of your fellow Americans.

So do I.

But it has been my experience that soft people can get hard pretty damned quick.

You have a pretty low opinion of your fellow Americans.

So do I.

But it has been my experience that soft people can get hard pretty damned quick.

I would agree with you somewhat but after gen x, I don't see it. Even a poll that was done a couple of weeks ago found that more than half of the people would run away an invading army.

I think that people are trying to put on a brave face, but really do at least subconsciously understand the threat.
Arrogance and trash talking will only carry them so far!

I think many people in many countries must be having bad dreams about their children's possible fate.

"It’s an obvious statement that shouldn’t need saying, but the willful distortion of common sense by manipulative media means not enough people are hearing it: Wanting to avoid World War III doesn’t mean you’re a Putin-lover, it just means you’re sane."

"What they are saying is that communist China currently presents a far greater threat to American dominance on the global scale than Russia does and that tying ourselves up in a prolonged conflict in Europe is a bad idea that gives China free reign."

You tell 'em, Joe...

It's about time that Sleepy Old Uncle Joe took a firm stand against Vladimir Putin...

------------------------

Biden calls for regime change in Russia: Putin ‘cannot remain in power’

220326134655-12-biden-poland-0326.jpg

Warsaw, Poland CNN —

President Joe Biden declared forcefully Saturday that Russian President Vladimir Putin should no longer be the leader of his country.

“For God’s sake, this man cannot remain in power,” Biden announced at the very conclusion of a capstone address delivered outside the Royal Castle in Warsaw.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/26/politics/biden-warsaw-saturday/index.html

======================

Joe's speech in Poland this afternoon was the most important thus far in his Presidency and he actually made a decent job of it...

But actions speak louder than words... and we will now see what kinds of additional aid that he gives to Ukraine in support of such fine words...

Some serious combat drones and anti-ship missile systems would make a good start...
Joe Biden cannot remain in power either. Let's get er done.

Ukraine is none of our business. Let Europe take care of themselves. Exactly what Putin wants to hear.
Irrelevant, tbh. I don't change my views because you think Putin "wants to hear" them. Grow up, fool.

I would agree with you somewhat but after gen x, I don't see it. Even a poll that was done a couple of weeks ago found that more than half of the people would run away an invading army.
We've developed in our society (don't ask me how) where we've gone from "failure is not an option" to "failure is not a problem". Pure cowardice in many respects.

But sometimes cowardice is not an option anymore. People simply have to stand and fight.

A hero is a coward who got cornered.

And in my opinion, nothing would "corner" a people like a nuclear attack.

You tell 'em, Joe...

It's about time that Sleepy Old Uncle Joe took a firm stand against Vladimir Putin...

------------------------

Warsaw, Poland CNN —

President Joe Biden declared forcefully Saturday that Russian President Vladimir Putin should no longer be the leader of his country.

“For God’s sake, this man cannot remain in power,” Biden announced at the very conclusion of a capstone address delivered outside the Royal Castle in Warsaw.

======================

Joe's speech in Poland this afternoon was the most important thus far in his Presidency and he actually made a decent job of it...

But actions speak louder than words... and we will now see what kinds of additional aid that he gives to Ukraine in support of such fine words...

Some serious combat drones and anti-ship missile systems would make a good start...
our idiot president just reopened the cold war with Russia. Happy libs?

You tell 'em, Joe...

------------------------

Warsaw, Poland CNN —

======================

Neither can the senile one leading this country. His decline is noticeable every day

Uh, i think it means exactly what it says... "May the imaginary sky daddy protect our troops."

You're probably right. Biden is a secular POS who's more aligned with atheists.

He might as well have said that.

You're probably right. Biden is a secular POS who's more aligned with atheists.
Well, unlike most of the liars in Washington who ARE atheists and have to pretend to believe childish myths about sky daddies to get votes, Biden is an actual Catholic.

Forum List

Back