🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden says Putin "Cannot remain in power"

Well, unlike most of the liars in Washington who ARE atheists and have to pretend to believe childish myths about sky daddies to get votes, Biden is an actual Catholic.

A Catholic which several Bishops suggested he be excommunicated for his stance on murdering the unborn?

Fucking ha. :laughing0301:

A Catholic which several Bishops suggested he be excommunicated for his stance on murdering the unborn?
And which the Pope said was a good catholic.

Sorry, I win, and it's not close.

maybe try not making such a stupid point that can be so easily obliterated.

you should for sure hide in your basement waiting for this to happen.

everyone is embarrassed by our senile president. a Buffoon of the first degree. Biden has been a joke in congress for 50 years, now he is a joke as president and our nation is in great danger of collapsing.
Hmm, sorry, just more cult chanting. In the real world, he leads the western alliance against your boy Putin. While your orange lard and master praises Putin.

As a CIA puppet and a catholic, POSPOTUS means that when the CIA goes to church, it's certainly not to pray.
I doubt anyone imagined 30 years ago that the new opponents in the new cold war with russia would include an American cult.

I doubt anyone imagined 30 years ago that the new opponents in the new cold war with russia would include an American cult.

This is not a "Cold War" any more and no conservative I know of is siding with Russia. We have the 82nd Airborne presently stationed along the border of Ukraine waiting to be deployed. So stop that stupidity already. I side with whomever believes in "Peace through strength" and that isn't Joe Biden. He is weak, feckless, and stupid, and is as much of a threat to me as is Putin.

Before liberals cheer, they should probably look back our last few attempts at regime change. How'd that work out? Biden has to go, even Harris is less dangerous to world stability than this moron.

Last edited:
This is not a "Cold War" any more and no conservative I know of is siding with Russia.
Yes it is. That's precisely what the sanctions and aid to russias enemies is. By every definition. What a mindless and dumb thing to say.

As for the second part...embarrassing denial.

Reagan's intensions were unreadable to the USSR? You sure about that? Reagan didn't bring down the USSR. The USSR went bankrupt over decades.

Trump tickled Putin's nutsack.

Your lies are pointless since it is well known for sane people who knows of the numerous SANCTIONS Trump put on Putin/Russia which I have posted several times only to see that leftist losers like you ignore it to maintain the lie it is an intentional delusion brought onto themselves because they are partisan idiots.

Your lies are pointless since it is well known for sane people who knows of the numerous SANCTIONS Trump put on Putin/Russia which I have posted several times only to see that leftist losers like you ignore it to maintain the lie it is an intentional delusion brought onto themselves because they are partisan idiots.
Because your propaganda is not compelling to anyone outside of the cult.

In reality, we watched Trump demand all support for Ukraine be pulled from the 2016 RNC platform.

Then we saw him try repeatedly to lift Russian sanctions and try to give them back their spyhouses for free.

Then we saw him side with Putin's obvious lies over his own country.

I could go on, but there is no need to further delineate the differences between your cult and the rest of the modern world, when it comes to this.

You tell 'em, Joe...

It's about time that Sleepy Old Uncle Joe took a firm stand against Vladimir Putin...

------------------------

Biden calls for regime change in Russia: Putin ‘cannot remain in power’

220326134655-12-biden-poland-0326.jpg

Warsaw, Poland CNN —

President Joe Biden declared forcefully Saturday that Russian President Vladimir Putin should no longer be the leader of his country.

“For God’s sake, this man cannot remain in power,” Biden announced at the very conclusion of a capstone address delivered outside the Royal Castle in Warsaw.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/26/politics/biden-warsaw-saturday/index.html

======================

Joe's speech in Poland this afternoon was the most important thus far in his Presidency and he actually made a decent job of it...

But actions speak louder than words... and we will now see what kinds of additional aid that he gives to Ukraine in support of such fine words...

Some serious combat drones and anti-ship missile systems would make a good start...
Alas, Putin will be in power and live longer than Brandon. That's a given.

Because your propaganda is not compelling to anyone outside of the cult.

In reality, we watched Trump demand all support for Ukraine be pulled from the 2016 RNC platform.

Then we saw him try repeatedly to lift Russian sanctions and try to give them back their spyhouses for free.

Then we saw him side with Putin's obvious lies over his own country.

I could go on, but there is no need to further delineate the differences between your cult and the rest of the modern world, when it comes to this.

Ha ha ha you already ignored the left leaning Brookings Institute post showing the many Sanctions Trump and his administration trying to curb Russian misbehavior and also pushed several members of NATO to pay up on their share of the military support.

Brooking Institute

On the record: The U.S. administration’s actions on Russia

and,

BBC (left leaning)

Trump urges Nato members to double military funding target

Forum List

Back