🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden says Putin "Cannot remain in power"

our idiot president just reopened the cold war with Russia. Happy libs?
By Biden’s handlers- Obama and Susan Rice talking publicly about how Putin needs to go. Now I’m no global mastermind, but wouldn’t it be better to keep that type of posturing out of public view? I support governmental transparency unless it jeopardizes our US military. Didn’t this statement just place a bigger target on our men and women station abroad? Can someone explain how making such a blundering statement to the world equates to talks leading to peaceful negotiations? Idiots in charge behind the curtain, growing more desperate for authoritarian power by the day.

Last edited:
Yes, I ignored that. We saw what Trmp the man did and said, as opposed to what the smarter people around him forced to happen.

Those are examples of our institutions holding fast against an unfortunate president and Russian asset. Just as they held fast against his coup attempt. Just as they held fast, when he tried to give putin back his spyhouses for free.

But cultists want to credit Trump.

That's what cultism is. We all see it. Everyone outside your cult sees it.
Incompetent drool.

Followed minutes later by:

Our current POTUS is about to start World War three. So, which is it? Putin can't remain in power, or Washington isn't considering regime change in Russia. Biden is one gaffe away from worldwide mushroom clouds.
I didn’t watch the blundering fool make the statement, but I’m wondering if he went off script again and then his handlers had to rush in to clean up. It’s either one way or the other.

Now the white house is clarifying the comments he made today. Apparently that’s not what he meant at all. This guy is a disaster. He needs to go before he makes things even worse.
I am thoroughly convinced that because of the current vice president being know-nothing Harris, that is the only reason Republicans haven’t pursued this course of action.

Last edited:
Biden, like Trump, has a habit of saying the quiet part out loud.

One difference being, Trump was prone to revealing his own grift and high crimes, proudly, on television.

Biden was one of the "Trumpier" politicians, until Trump came along and made everyone realize how abnormal a president can be. Ironic, really.

So you're thanking God that Biden is an incompetent fool?
No, that we're not selling weapons to Iran to fund death squads in Latin America. We have an actual democratic country that needs our aid.

Your lies are pointless since it is well known for sane people who knows of the numerous SANCTIONS Trump put on Putin/Russia which I have posted several times only to see that leftist losers like you ignore it to maintain the lie it is an intentional delusion brought onto themselves because they are partisan idiots.

Trump didn't have much of a choice as Congress passed a veto proof bill and Trump called the sanctions "seriously flawed" at the time.

Those sanctions back then (mostly carry overs from the Obama administration) are nothing compared to what we have in place now. I wonder what the "genius" in Moscow will end up doing about them.

Now the white house is clarifying the comments he made today. Apparently that’s not what he meant at all. This guy is a disaster. He needs to go before he makes things even worse. They have to walk this back. Too late. We all heard it.

You tell 'em, Joe...

It's about time that Sleepy Old Uncle Joe took a firm stand against Vladimir Putin...

------------------------

Biden calls for regime change in Russia: Putin ‘cannot remain in power’

220326134655-12-biden-poland-0326.jpg

Warsaw, Poland CNN —

President Joe Biden declared forcefully Saturday that Russian President Vladimir Putin should no longer be the leader of his country.

“For God’s sake, this man cannot remain in power,” Biden announced at the very conclusion of a capstone address delivered outside the Royal Castle in Warsaw.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/26/politics/biden-warsaw-saturday/index.html

======================

Joe's speech in Poland this afternoon was the most important thus far in his Presidency and he actually made a decent job of it...

But actions speak louder than words... and we will now see what kinds of additional aid that he gives to Ukraine in support of such fine words...

Some serious combat drones and anti-ship missile systems would make a good start...
LOL, the White House handlers are already walking back his effective “Regime Change” remarks.

What moron thought it was a good idea to put a microphone in front of him? He’s trying to start WW3.

Biden, like Trump, has a habit of saying the quiet part out loud.

One difference being, Trump was prone to revealing his own grift and high crimes, proudly, on television.

Biden was one of the "Trumpier" politicians, until Trump came along and made everyone realize how abnormal a president can be. Ironic, really.
Can you give actual examples?

Trump didn't have much of a choice as Congress passed a veto proof bill and Trump called the sanctions "seriously flawed" at the time.

Those sanctions back then (mostly carry overs from the Obama administration) are nothing compared to what we have in place now. I wonder what the "genius" in Moscow will end up doing about them.
These fools don't care about any of that.

These are the same idiots who cheered on the unprecedented obstruction of Obama, then accused Obama of getting nothing done.

These are not normal, rational adults.

You tell 'em, Joe...

It's about time that Sleepy Old Uncle Joe took a firm stand against Vladimir Putin...

------------------------

Biden calls for regime change in Russia: Putin ‘cannot remain in power’

220326134655-12-biden-poland-0326.jpg

Warsaw, Poland CNN —

President Joe Biden declared forcefully Saturday that Russian President Vladimir Putin should no longer be the leader of his country.

“For God’s sake, this man cannot remain in power,” Biden announced at the very conclusion of a capstone address delivered outside the Royal Castle in Warsaw.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/26/politics/biden-warsaw-saturday/index.html

======================

Joe's speech in Poland this afternoon was the most important thus far in his Presidency and he actually made a decent job of it...

But actions speak louder than words... and we will now see what kinds of additional aid that he gives to Ukraine in support of such fine words...

Some serious combat drones and anti-ship missile systems would make a good start...
raw

Forum List

Back