Biden Says US Can Afford 2 Million More Immigrants And Refugees

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
It’s a gimme for Trump. He’s going to have to work hard to lose.

DES MOINES, Iowa — Joe Biden called for the United States to increase the number of immigrants and refugees from its current acceptance rate.

During a campaign stop hosted by the Asian & Latino Coalition PAC Thursday night, the former vice president pointed to nations with present conflicts that the U.S. should be accepting refugees from.

“We should change the priorities in terms of whether or not who is able to get in line. We should be uniting family. We should be uniting them. We should also be looking at the whole idea of what’s going on in terms of Diaspora that’s occurring on across the world,” Biden proposed, noting the Trump White House refugee admission policy difference since he left the White House.

“Four million people are fleeing Venezuela. What do we do? We’re not allowing temporary status at all like we did in Haiti,” he said.

Keep reading…

Biden might actually have a point, IF he's talking about immigrants with needed job skills, especially in the mechanical repair and engineering fields.

Biden might actually have a point, IF he's talking about immigrants with needed job skills, especially in the mechanical repair and engineering fields.

Oh I don't know about that but with all that have been crossing in the past year someone should take the time to see if they have any skills.

DES MOINES, Iowa — Joe Biden called for the United States to increase the number of immigrants and refugees from its current acceptance rate.

During a campaign stop hosted by the Asian & Latino Coalition PAC Thursday night, the former vice president pointed to nations with present conflicts that the U.S. should be accepting refugees from.

“We should change the priorities in terms of whether or not who is able to get in line. We should be uniting family. We should be uniting them. We should also be looking at the whole idea of what’s going on in terms of Diaspora that’s occurring on across the world,” Biden proposed, noting the Trump White House refugee admission policy difference since he left the White House.

“Four million people are fleeing Venezuela. What do we do? We’re not allowing temporary status at all like we did in Haiti,” he said.

Keep reading…
abolish our alleged and foreign wars. you all don't want to pay for them anyway.

Exactly, we really like immigrants who PAY into the tax system as opposed to making immediate withdrawals.
I looked into moving to New Zealand. You either have a Government approved job or $2M in the bank.

Exactly, we really like immigrants who PAY into the tax system as opposed to making immediate withdrawals.
I looked into moving to New Zealand. You either have a Government approved job or $2M in the bank.
Sounds like New Zealand knows what's up!

Biden: The more illegal immigrants in this country; the more I can caress their hair and give them hugs (inappropriately).

BCGGCF7GLBB7DPLGNDPOSXPZVA.jpg

Brings a new meaning to "Legality".

I would like to have a candid conversation with the Democrat strategists who actually think that kowtowing to Hispanic VOTERS (the only Hispanics who matter) in this grotesque way is a good strategy for winning a general election.

I personally think they are insane if they believe that. But what do I know; I though HRC would win in 2016.

I encourage all Democrat candidates and voters to take this very seriously. I hope they think this is a winning strategy.

Oh I don't know about that but with all that have been crossing in the past year someone should take the time to see if they have any skills.

If they had mechanical or engineering skills, I doubt they would have come here illegally.

we need to CUT immigration
this is not 1850 anymore where they built sod houses
it's not 1950
we are in HUGE debt

Keep reading…
APP-TWEET-080919-Bragman-Tweet.jpg

we need to CUT immigration
this is not 1850 anymore where they built sod houses
it's not 1950
we are in HUGE debt
Dude,I am an agricultural mechanic and I can tell you,that there is a huge demand for mechanics in that field...not just in the States of course,but world wide....the US needs legal immigration of skilled labor but the rpoblem is,that your legal system is a complete pile of shite! I've lived and worked in Canada and Australia and the US needs a similar immigration system as they have,cause otherwise,your debt will only increase while your competitiveness will drop off...it's no skill/low skill migration of illegals which is a problem..we frankly have too many people like that on the planet who make shit holes of their countries and than come to yours to do the same

Forum List

Back