Biden sending military to southern border

If he ran on open borders (as you dic suckers claimed) -- while would the elections matter? He campaigned on open borders right?

Or are you admitting that you just make shit up for sport....

When Trump sent troops to the border -- was that his admission that the border wasn't secure??

Oh by the way, when Trump did it...It was absolutely for the purpose of an election.....so I see why you would accuse Biden of doing the same....most of your accusations are just confessions...
^^^^^Triggered^^^^^^
:abgg2q.jpg:

If he ran on open borders (as you dic suckers claimed) -- while would the elections matter? He campaigned on open borders right?

Or are you admitting that you just make shit up for sport....

When Trump sent troops to the border -- was that his admission that the border wasn't secure??

Oh by the way, when Trump did it...It was absolutely for the purpose of an election.....so I see why you would accuse Biden of doing the same....most of your accusations are just confessions...
Speaking of votes ... how can Pedo Joe win any elections without support from his illegal base? (And dead people, of course).

Speaking of votes ... how can Pedo Joe win any elections without support from his illegal base? (And dead people, of course).
So he is sending troops to the border to get support from his "illegal base"??

Cool....

Since I am talking to a moron.....let me ask you, if you think Biden rigged the elections...why would he need to win support from anyone?

Unless that rigged election talk is just the way pussies like you cope with reality...

1) So he is sending troops to the border to get support from his "illegal base"??

2) Cool....

3) Since I am talking to an alert American ... let me ask you, if you think Biden rigged the elections...why would he need to win support from anyone?

4) Unless that rigged election talk is just the way great men like you cope with reality...
1) Yes
2) No
3) Part of the rigging was to allow illegals to vote. But with Dominion's help ... he could probably do it electronically.
4) I do enjoy reality.

There's no good reason for any of this. This is an invasion....by occupation and it is not to benefit anyone but those nations and people who hate this country. It is to destroy western civilization and make us all even as peasants...who own nothing...aren't happy, but destitute, cold, hungry but well under the thumbs of the world rulers.

Forum List

Back