Biden Short Circuits Without Teleprompter

If his handlers let him out of the basement for the debates, they are gonna be a hoot.

1599596339758.png

1599596186178.png

1599596210744.png

1599596240803.png

1599596309248.png

Biden can't answer a simple question without the teleprompter. How is he ever going to make it through a live debate?

Trump doesn't answer questions either without a teleprompter or he fabricates an answer which makes no sense and usually is about all the wonderful things he hasn't done.

Trump doesn't answer questions either without a teleprompter or he fabricates an answer which makes no sense and usually is about all the wonderful things he hasn't done.

President Trump regularly does free-wheeling pressers. With a press that hates him. Let's see Biden do that with a press that kisses his ass; and no prepared questions.

Biden can't answer a simple question without the teleprompter. How is he ever going to make it through a live debate?

Forget the hard political questions at the debate, Biden should be asked basic questions during the debates.....like name all the months of the year first to last, and then go from last to first as fast as he can. He should be asked to draw 3 clock faces and then put the hands in the right order for specific times, he should be asked to name all the animals that he can in 3 minutes.....

He is senile--and not early stages either----he is unlikely to be able to do these tasks and they would be hard for anyone to help him out over a teleprompter or earpiece..

Biden has declined badly over the years. He is 50% of the man he was 10 years ago. That said, if he is allowed to debate, it means he has at least enough to get through the debates. They wouldn't let him do the debates otherwise. I think Biden is actually gaming the system a little here to really bring down expectations. It may not be pretty, but he has a very low bar to get over. We will know soon.

Biden has declined badly over the years. He is 50% of the man he was 10 years ago. That said, if he is allowed to debate, it means he has at least enough to get through the debates. They wouldn't let him do the debates otherwise. I think Biden is actually gaming the system a little here to really bring down expectations. It may not be pretty, but he has a very low bar to get over. We will know soon.

I think they are confident that the media will cheat for him and cover up his gaffes, that the earpieces and hand picked audience members questions will have the answers already written down and practiced by biden well before the debates, and that if Biden doesn't win, that isn't the end game. I really suspect the polls will be cover with rioters, and the dems will declare a corrupt election to put Pelosi in as leader and that john roberts is a corrupt swamp creature and will allow this.

Forum List

Back