Biden State Dept. Begs Taliban to Guarantee Equal Rights for Women

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Yeah :right:

If anybody wants to see the details of this fiasco, they can click the link.

Other than that, all I can say is,>> So the guys you've been shooting at (and killing) for the past 20 years, are now going to accomodate your wishes, right ? Biden administration needs to do more than resign. They need to check in at the local mental institution.

Biden State Dept. Begs Taliban to Guarantee Equal Rights for Women - Headline USA

Other than that, all I can say is,>> So the guys you've been shooting at (and killing) for the past 20 years, are now going to accomodate your wishes, right ? Biden administration needs to do more than resign. They need to check in at the local mental institution.

Biden State Dept. Begs Taliban to Guarantee Equal Rights for Women - Headline USA

Do you know anything at all about women's rights in Islam?

So now you're going to tell us how woman are treated as being other than cattle in Sharia shitholes like Afghanistan, Iran, Nigeria, Syria, Pakistan, etc?

GTFO. Tell us all about the honour killings, genital mutilation, forced marriage, the punishment of rape victims, women being confined to their homes or women being denied education.

Tell us how when a woman is raped, a conviction requires either a confession from the accused or evidence from four witnesses.

So now you're going to tell us how woman are treated as being other than cattle in Sharia shitholes like Afghanistan, Iran, Nigeria, Syria, Pakistan, etc?

GTFO.

Read the Koran, jackaass.

Read the Koran, jackaass.
Like the part (4:34) where it advocates (if not commands) Muslim husbands to beat their wives ?

Yeah. Read it. Not a bad idea. And all the other unconstiutional/illegal (under US law) things that have no place in American life.

Stoning is illegal in most of the Muslim world.
"Most" ? most means "more than half". That could be 51%. So if stoning a woman to death is legal in 49% of the Muslim world, that's pretty bad - especially when you look at what they get stoned for. (things we do every day here in America)

The un has also written the taliban a strongly worded letter ....

So that should help to

Uh boy
What a friggin disaster

When the Taliban advanced through Kandahar, they burned the hair and killed a Western educated woman and then three small daughters were taken as war brides in forced marriages.

Yet it still frequently happens. They care more about their islamic hatred for women than they do about laws.

I have heard of it in rural Afghanistan, but not elsewhere. Afghanistan has been at war since 1974.

Where are you in the Middle East?

When the Taliban advanced through Kandahar, they burned the hair and killed a Western educated woman and then three small daughters were taken as war brides in forced marriages.

Is that documented or another rumor.

protectionist
I'll just stand over here and LMAO. In the world of Sharia law mutants women are nothing but slaves. They have no rights at all. If anyone thinks things will change cause our State Department "begs" then you might as well piss up a rope.

Women in the Muslim world are chattel. Nothing more.

Forum List

Back