Biden takes back handed slap at the greatest player in the NFL

Donald H As usual always having to bring personal insults just like the typical low information Liberal. It is highly likely I am both more intelligent and more wealthy than you, but that is neither here nor there.

Donald H Some might call that courage. Others might call that an inappropriate slap from the President of the United states at a private citizen. But then he has a habit of doing that, just like with Kyle Rittenhouse.
No more "courage" than it takes to call Kyle Rittenhouse a white supremacist with zero evidence to
back up his slander.

It takes a man who has spent his whole life telling whopping lies and simply failing to censor his own
untruths that come from his sick, broken down mind through his cheap dentures and out into the
public domain.

That's not courage. That's failure to think before speaking.

It took less courage to condemn Rittenhouse but there's no doubt any Christian would have to sign on to the condemnation.
No doubt? There was a jury trial that established the innocence of Kyle Rittenhouse.
Did you hear about that little fact?
Why would any Christian want to nullify the principle of self
defense under our Constitution and let sex offenders and other scum attack people at will while rioting
and burning down Kenosha?

Or should I say, the real Christians and not just the ones posing as Christians. You've not very bright are you.
You shouldn't. You have no idea what "real Christians" are. I feel like sanitizing my computer screen
now after reading your filth.

No more "courage" than it takes to call Kyle Rittenhouse a white supremacist with zero evidence to
back up his slander.

It takes a man who has spent his whole life telling whopping lies and simply failing to censor his own
untruths that come from his sick, broken down mind through his cheap dentures and out into the
public domain.

That's not courage. That's failure to think before speaking.
They have no souls

I bet Rodgers will come back with 1 hellava comment

he did!

"When the president of the US says, 'pandemic of the unvaccinated,’ it’s because him and his constituents, which, I don’t know how there are any if you watch any of his attempts at public speaking, but I guess he got 81 million votes."

Forum List

Back