🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden The Worst President In Last 100 Years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, he is just like your typical leftwing career crooked self-serving politician:
  1. In office forever.
  2. Never accomplishes anything.
  3. Pads his own pockets getting filthy rich for himself.
Only Joe is much worse.

Soon to come up: testimony before Congress from a long time Biden family insider spilling the beans.
Nope. Just handed a shit sandwich the day he walked into office.
Biden has actually accomplished quite a bit during his presidency. Something Republicans are going to have a hard time campaigning against in 2024.

We don't care about the children of politicians. They are always going to benefit from their parent's standing.
And so far, Jordan and Comer's dog and pony show has failed to produce any evidence linking Joe Biden to any crime whatsoever.

The only person preventing me from awarding this honour to Piss Pants is Idi Amin. The one factor favouring demented old punt Piss Pants is that has yet to be found to eat parts of babies , though next updates could change that . I have noted that Idi was never US President but I cannot see any thread stipulation that he/she has to be .

Closed.

• Content in opening posts must be 2 sentences or more and must contain the opinion of the member starting the thread. "Get a load of this" is not sufficient topical content. Summarize the topic to be discussed and why you think it needs discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back