Biden thinks dressing Lady Gaga up like a redneck will win PA.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
I thought he couldn't do anything dumber than play Despacito on his cellphone to pander to Hispanics. Take a look at this BS. Wow. Oh yeah that'll bring them rednecks just a runnin for you Joe!!! Yes Biden is really this stupid.
:auiqs.jpg:

I thought he couldn't do anything dumber than play Despacito on his cellphone to pander to Hispanics. Take a look at this BS. Wow. Oh yeah that'll bring them rednecks just a runnin for you Joe!!! Yes Biden is really this stupid.

It's like an old WWF wrestling skit with Leaping Lanny Poffo, where he would recite a poem on the back of a frisbee, insulting his opponent to death, before throwing his frisbee into the crowd and getting his ass kicked.

It's like an old WWF wrestling skit with Leaping Lanny Poffo, where he would recite a poem on the back of a frisbee, insulting his opponent to death, before throwing his frisbee into the crowd and getting his ass kicked.

The best of the play acting called westling that I remember was him making fun of King Kong Bundy. Mocking his weight, his bald head, how ugly he is, on and on. Bundy is in the corner showing his teeth, grimacing with anger just waiting to attack. As soon as the bell rings he goes out, slams him and crushes him in 15 seconds. I was only 3 apples high but in tears.

Please, what Lady Gag Gag knows about rural America I could fit in a thimble

Laughable

Fox News: Lady Gaga’s pro-Biden video hit for mocking rural Americans.
We currently have adults who dont know where milk comes from.
Im not sure she should be mocking rural people.

We were back home a couple of weeks ago to watch my nephew's hs football game....Trump signs everywhere. Very few Biden, but a few.

I grew up rural America, Gaga would be laughed at. Rural America feeds America

Speaking of things that are cringeworthy how about Kamala and her attempt at a Southern accent?

Brilliant move by Joe. Bring out Lady Gaga. A known big time anti-fracking activist. In a state that you need to win that also does a lot of fracking. How stupid is this guy?
No, the question is just how fucking stupid are the morons who would vote for him???

Please, what Lady Gag Gag knows about rural America I could fit in a thimble

Laughable

Fox News: Lady Gaga’s pro-Biden video hit for mocking rural Americans.

Honestly, for who he needs to come out for him in the Mid-West, mocking hicks is one hell of a move.

Probably not the best individual to promote Slow Joe to rural America....of course finding a rural American supporting Biden's agenda would be difficult

Sorry, didn't mean to step on your thread

Nice bury into an obscure forum though.....

Last edited:

She sure gots a purdy mouf.

Forum List

Back