Biden to boost food stamps

How bout you degenerate bottom feeders don't have kids you can't support without robbing others?
I'm not on food stamps, ya fuck. Where were you when the biggest welfare recipient in the Country (Trump) blew millions of taxpayer dollars on golf trips to Mar A Lago, dickweed.

So I am assuming you are against SS and all government bailouts?
Not when I have paid it into for years-------------I want my money back. Deadbeats like the druggies, illegals and legal immigrants and the con artists collecting SS who didn't pay in or are scamming the system....shouldn't be getting it. This includes their offspring who have medical issues do to the drug abuse of their parents or genetic issues with morons who chose to keep having disabled kids.

Not when I have paid it into for years-------------I want my money back. Deadbeats like the druggies, illegals and legal immigrants and the con artists collecting SS who didn't pay in or are scamming the system....shouldn't be getting it. This includes their offspring who have medical issues do to the drug abuse of their parents or genetic issues with morons who chose to keep having disabled kids.
Hey genuis, thanks for letting us in on the fact that people are having disabled kids on purpose.

Looks like your parents deliberately chose to have an idiot.

Your household must meet certain requirements to be eligible for SNAP and receive benefits. If your state agency determines that you are eligible to receive SNAP benefits, you will receive benefits back to the date you submitted your application.

There is no "age limit", DUMBASS.

Weird how the righties hates abortion and simultaneously help for kids that need to eat and their parents cant afford it.
I think it says everything about folk like you that use people being against abortion as a criticism/stick to beat people with.

Wanting every child to be born and not murdered is somehow seen as controversial? only in the eyes of the looney left in this fucked-up world is that actually a thing.

The left are the most evil people on earth.

And your comparison is as stupid as it is invalid.

I think it says everything about folk like you that use people being against abortion as a criticism/stick to beat people with.

Wanting every child to be born and not murdered is somehow seen as controversial? only in the eyes of the looney left in this fucked-up world is that actually a thing.

The left are the most evil people on earth.

And your comparison is as stupid as it is invalid.
Stop being a drama queen.

Gee, Thinker...of COURSE they have to increase food stamp benefits! Their economic policies have increased inflation so that everything we buy now costs way more than it did six months ago! To compound that idiocy they want to dump Trillions more into the economy as we speak!

True, apparently they're anticipating everything will go up 25%.

Nobody really wants to work. You just have to work because you are too dumb to have people work for you.

Wow, your "management" experience ought to qualify you as a Walmart greeter or Mickey D's burger flipper,

A lady lives here that has MS or some such thing. She has a caregiver 24/7 because she cannot feed herself. Can't wipe her own butt. Can't scratch an itch. She gets food stamps. Gosh, maybe she should be put out of her misery like a dog.
I think the point could be made that if all of these lazy fucks (and there are more than enough) got off of their asses and got jobs, then the people who truly need the aid wouldn't have such a difficult time getting it. No one is saying safety nets aren't needed, only there should be greater oversight into who is collecting it.

Good news for all you losers that are too fricken lazy to get a job.

The New York Times first reported the plan to unveil the largest permanent benefits increase in the history of the government's primary anti-hunger program, saying the change would result in average benefits rising more than 25% versus pre-pandemic levels.

Biden administration confirms it will boost food stamps by record amount
A mere executive order to faithfully execute at-will employment Law would actually help Solve simple poverty in a market friendly manner and would be better and easier since that is a power of the chief magistrate of the Union.

A mere executive order to faithfully execute at-will employment Law would actually help Solve simple poverty in a market friendly manner and would be better and easier since that is a power of the chief magistrate of the Union.
Daniel...Daniel...Daniel!!! You know what happens when you try to pretend you know something about economics! It never ends well for ya', Little Buddy! Just saying...

Forum List

Back