🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden to put beto in charge of gun control, multiple video and print sources

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I thought this shit was common knowledge

And to remind everyone what Beto said....

So again, how far will the liberals go to continue to erode our second ammendment rights? I am 100% confident that anyone stupid enough to vote for Biden would take all your guns away if they could. Then they can really control you.

We all know the left has a giant hard on for abolishing the 2A. They are playing the long game....they will just slowly keep moving the goal posts like they always do.

...to take care of the gun problem with me.
to take care of the gun problem
the gun problem

So, tons of migrants, defund the police, take away the only means of defense we have left.
We are in trouble here....

So again, how far will the liberals go to continue to erode our second ammendment rights? I am 100% confident that anyone stupid enough to vote for Biden would take all your guns away if they could. Then they can really control you.

We all know the left has a giant hard on for abolishing the 2A. They are playing the long game....they will just slowly keep moving the goal posts like they always do.

Good. Crazed republicans don't need semiautomatic rifles.

Meth Hunter is Drug Czar.

Crazed republicans don't need semiautomatic rifles.

Neither do crazed Democrats....

but, guess what?

I think the time has come to support gun control.

We are armed and our enemy isn't.

Time to close the door on them.

Strategically it's a very sound strategy.

Don't forget to confiscate the ammo, too.

found bullets.png

If Beto comes to get my guns, he will disappear.

Lol, you're one not those fools who thinks only republicans own guns, huh.

Lol, you're one not those fools who thinks only republicans own guns, huh.

I think more Republicans own guns than liberals by a wide margin.

I mean...we're prepared for this.

Why allow the enemy to arm themselves?

It's common sense.

View attachment 416181

I was using those today.

On the street I call it my "screw gun"...

View attachment 416181

I was using those today.

On the street I call it my "screw gun"...

DeWALT-AR-720x438.jpg

Biden and Beto.

Where has Beto been? I havent seen him for a while? Did they make him stay low during the campaign?

Beto will make good target practice

Its a good thing there are not many crazed Republicans...

Forum List

Back