🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden to put beto in charge of gun control, multiple video and print sources

I thought this shit was common knowledge

And to remind everyone what Beto said....

So again, how far will the liberals go to continue to erode our second ammendment rights? I am 100% confident that anyone stupid enough to vote for Biden would take all your guns away if they could. Then they can really control you.

We all know the left has a giant hard on for abolishing the 2A. They are playing the long game....they will just slowly keep moving the goal posts like they always do.

These democRats don't know what they are fucking with and they sure won't find anyone that stupid to carry it out

All the sheriffs around here said they would not enforce unconstitutional gun laws.

Well if we use the rhetoric of the Sanctuary City folks, wouldn’t that make them traitors? Refusing to enforce the laws? Shouldn’t they be locked up for even saying they won’t enforce the law as an example to others?

That's what the Constitution-hating left will demand.

Is that not exactly what the Right has been demanding?

So, you want to use Federal troops to arrest local sheriffs for not violating their citizens' Constitutional rights?

Fascist.

So again, how far will the liberals go to continue to erode our second ammendment rights? I am 100% confident that anyone stupid enough to vote for Biden would take all your guns away if they could. Then they can really control you.

We all know the left has a giant hard on for abolishing the 2A. They are playing the long game....they will just slowly keep moving the goal posts like they always do.

These democRats don't know what they are fucking with and they sure won't find anyone that stupid to carry it out

All the sheriffs around here said they would not enforce unconstitutional gun laws.

Well if we use the rhetoric of the Sanctuary City folks, wouldn’t that make them traitors? Refusing to enforce the laws? Shouldn’t they be locked up for even saying they won’t enforce the law as an example to others?

So, you want to use Federal troops to arrest local sheriffs for not violating their citizens' Constitutional rights?

Fascist.

Maybe you can help me understand. Explain to me why the Sanctuary City policies are treasonous, and Criminal. Then explain why you believe the cops would be right in doing one bit of ignoring the laws, refusing to enforce Gun Laws, and wrong in not enforcing Immigration Law.

They have more than enough gun laws on the books.

The gun is the tool. The person using it is the weapon. Find a way to get rid of evil people and you won't need any gun control at all.

Beto is an idiot if he thinks people will give up their guns for his insane beliefs. Of course some upstanding citizen gun owner could shoot his stupid ass. LOL

The gun is the tool. The person using it is the weapon. Find a way to get rid of evil people and you won't need any gun control at all.

Beto is an idiot if he thinks people will give up their guns for his insane beliefs. Of course some upstanding citizen gun owner could shoot his stupid ass. LOL

Beto won’t be collecting the guns. It will be your local cops. Are you saying the upstanding citizens will murder police officers doing their jobs?

Beto won’t be collecting the guns. It will be your local cops. Are you saying the upstanding citizens will murder police officers doing their jobs?

Almost half will.

Nope. Just Beto the dumbass. LOL

So after some upstanding citizen kills Beto, then the rest of the gun owners will peacefully hand the guns over to the local cops? Because killing Beto won’t change the law will it?

So after some upstanding citizen kills Beto, then the rest of the gun owners will peacefully hand the guns over to the local cops? Because killing Beto won’t change the law will it?

Hopefully LE will turn their guns against anyone who gives them orders to disarm law-abiding gun owners!

Fascist.

Maybe you can help me understand. Explain to me why the Sanctuary City policies are treasonous, and Criminal. Then explain why you believe the cops would be right in doing one bit of ignoring the laws, refusing to enforce Gun Laws, and wrong in not enforcing Immigration Law.

I have no obligation to defend positions I've never taken. I've never said Sanctuary City policies are treasonous.

However, they do violation the Constitutional rights of American citizens within those cities.

And enforcing unconstitutional gun laws also violates the Constitutional rights of American citizens.

Understand now?

Hopefully LE will turn their guns against anyone who gives them orders to disarm law-abiding gun owners!

Before you see that happen you will be welcomed to Fantasy Island.

Seriously. The Law Abiding would be right up until they weren’t. But let’s talk cops for a minute. The cops don’t like any other Amendment. So what makes you think they will refuse to enforce any laws?

This is the funniest thing to me. The vocal supporters of the cops like to pretend the cops love them back. They don’t.

Fascist.

I have no obligation to defend positions I've never taken. I've never said Sanctuary City policies are treasonous.

However, they do violation the Constitutional rights of American citizens within those cities.

And enforcing unconstitutional gun laws also violates the Constitutional rights of American citizens.

Understand now?

How exactly do Sanctuary City Policies violate Constitutional Rights? A Detainer Request is just that. A request. Will you do me a favor. There is no legal obligation to carry out the request. In fact. Doing so may actually violate the same Constitutional Rights.

so how does it violate the Constitution?

Nope. But I'd say it would make a few gun owners happy as hell. LOL

Forum List

Back