🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden to put beto in charge of gun control, multiple video and print sources

I thought this shit was common knowledge

And to remind everyone what Beto said....

So again, how far will the liberals go to continue to erode our second ammendment rights? I am 100% confident that anyone stupid enough to vote for Biden would take all your guns away if they could. Then they can really control you.

We all know the left has a giant hard on for abolishing the 2A. They are playing the long game....they will just slowly keep moving the goal posts like they always do.

Good. Crazed republicans don't need semiautomatic rifles.

They don't.

They need machine guns.

We all do.

Machine guns or Valhalla.

Biden gun strip LR.jpg

Since Biden is claiming to be the President Elect, his fellow leftist politicians and leftist media are actually threatening anyone that voted for Trump.
I think that war must occur if our Constitutional Republic and its freedoms under the Constitution are to be preserved.

So again, how far will the liberals go to continue to erode our second ammendment rights? I am 100% confident that anyone stupid enough to vote for Biden would take all your guns away if they could. Then they can really control you.

We all know the left has a giant hard on for abolishing the 2A. They are playing the long game....they will just slowly keep moving the goal posts like they always do.

These democRats don't know what they are fucking with and they sure won't find anyone that stupid to carry it out

We all know the left has a giant hard on for abolishing the 2A.
That is literally true. The left is patronizing prostitutes, and the gentlemen of the district don't want the street hookers to have the guns to defend themselves from unwanted male sexual aggression, and meanwhile the prostitutes themselves are currying favor with the cops by "taking" their husbands', brothers', and boyfriends' guns from them and "turning them in" anonymously, no questions asked, at local police stations.

And then there are "pink guns" and no they are not for gay men as they are intended to be registered. Straight feminist women only.
Which is all bullshit because people are having sex and they don't want other people to have guns, which is the only real issue. The pink color is a little bit off for a gun, too. Is it fake? A toy? I think not, but that is the intended impression. Black or camo. Real guns aren't made for fashion and flash. Getting drunk and having a tattoo should not be a prerequisite for firearms ownership in the USA, but that's the way it is, and will continue to be, if Joe Biden and Beto O'Rourke have their way

These democRats don't know what they are fucking with and they sure won't find anyone that stupid to carry it out

All the sheriffs around here said they would not enforce unconstitutional gun laws.

If Beto comes to get my guns, he will disappear.
Soy boys don’t do their own dirty work.
What's even more funny is the guys who would do that job will tell Beta to go fuck himself.

Let me get this straight. The local cops, who for years have shown utter disdain for the Constitution, are suddenly going to object to a law now? The ATF won’t raid houses to get the guns? The FBI won’t come after the weapons? The DEA won’t have one of their “Confidential Informants” provide Information to justify the search?

Police objected to the idea that a person is secure in their person and papers without a warrant. Stop and Frisk was unconstitutional, and the cops and RW were outraged. Are you saying that the cops won’t Stop and Frisk whites because the Constitution prohibits it?

A man in New Jersey thought he was ordering Fuel Filters. He got silencers, he turned them into his local cops. He tried to cancel the remaining items in the order. They turned up, and he took the box with the silencers unopened, to his local cops, and was arrested in the parking lot before he could turn them in by the ATF and State Police. He is going to prison for many years over a mistake. But hey, the cops would never just collect the guns right?

Tell me again how the cops would never do it.

The ATF had originally ruled that Bump Fire Stocks were legal. After Las Vegas, they changed the rule and now they are illegal. No act of Congress, no law was passed making them illegal. The ATF just decided they were, and that was the law now and forever.

This is the authority of the LEO’s that you Celebrate my friend. This is the authority that I am labeled as one of the most outrageous cop haters for objecting to. This is the absolute corruption of the system, and now the Right is pissed because they may be targeted. Well, I will still object, just as I have when I wasn’t targeted. Will you?

All the sheriffs around here said they would not enforce unconstitutional gun laws.

Well if we use the rhetoric of the Sanctuary City folks, wouldn’t that make them traitors? Refusing to enforce the laws? Shouldn’t they be locked up for even saying they won’t enforce the law as an example to others?

What's even more funny is the guys who would do that job will tell Beta to go fuck himself.

Let me get this straight. The local cops, who for years have shown utter disdain for the Constitution, are suddenly going to object to a law now? The ATF won’t raid houses to get the guns? The FBI won’t come after the weapons? The DEA won’t have one of their “Confidential Informants” provide Information to justify the search?

Police objected to the idea that a person is secure in their person and papers without a warrant. Stop and Frisk was unconstitutional, and the cops and RW were outraged. Are you saying that the cops won’t Stop and Frisk whites because the Constitution prohibits it?

A man in New Jersey thought he was ordering Fuel Filters. He got silencers, he turned them into his local cops. He tried to cancel the remaining items in the order. They turned up, and he took the box with the silencers unopened, to his local cops, and was arrested in the parking lot before he could turn them in by the ATF and State Police. He is going to prison for many years over a mistake. But hey, the cops would never just collect the guns right?

The ATF had originally ruled that Bump Fire Stocks were legal. After Las Vegas, they changed the rule and now they are illegal. No act of Congress, no law was passed making them illegal. The ATF just decided they were, and that was the law now and forever.

This is the authority of the LEO’s that you Celebrate my friend. This is the authority that I am labeled as one of the most outrageous cop haters for objecting to. This is the absolute corruption of the system, and now the Right is pissed because they may be targeted. Well, I will still object, just as I have when I wasn’t targeted. Will you?
Prog politicians have had many many decades to make changes to police procedures. The even added hard line parts to their police forces like SWAT teams and dress like NAZI stormtroopers. But somehow this year they get targeted. The interesting thing is will they mass arrest people for not wearing masks and frankly if they only push the law on half the people then they deserve what they get.

Well if we use the rhetoric of the Sanctuary City folks, wouldn’t that make them traitors? Refusing to enforce the laws? Shouldn’t they be locked up for even saying they won’t enforce the law as an example to others?

That's what the Constitution-hating left will demand.

That's what the Constitution-hating left will demand.

Is that not exactly what the Right has been demanding?

Prog politicians have had many many decades to make changes to police procedures. The even added hard line parts to their police forces like SWAT teams and dress like NAZI stormtroopers. But somehow this year they get targeted. The interesting thing is will they mass arrest people for not wearing masks and frankly if they only push the law on half the people then they deserve what they get.

This my friend is exactly why it is happening. Not because of the Left. But because of the Nation.

In 1988 Dukakis was skewered over Willie Horton. Now, I am going to speak some truth. There will probably be something in there that you object to. If you know anything about the story that is.

Governor Dukakis was supportive of an idea, a program that existed when he was elected. This program had been started and signed into law by a Republican.

That people with two or so years left in Prison could get a Weekend Furlough. The idea was that this would help motivate the prisoners over the last hurdles to getting out of prison. Showing them that Family and Friends waited for them outside. Again, the intent was for short timers who had good behavior to get this perk.

Willie Horton should never have been given a weekend furlough. He did not qualify. Governor Dukakis did not call the Prison and said put lifer Willie Horton on the list. But Willie got the Furlough. Even though he shouldn’t have. And he raped and robbed and assaulted people. He did not return from the Furlough. He is serving another Life Sentence in Maryland.

Now, the argument from Al Gore during the Primaries was that he did not support the Governor’s program. Gore did not mention Willie Horton by name, but it did not take a rocket scientist to put two and two together.

Now once Dukakis had secured the Democratic Nomination it was down to Bush and Dukakis. George Herbert Walker Bush. The First Bush President.

During the Campaign, Willie Horton was brought up by name, and his picture was shown around the country constantly. The Democrats decried it as Dog Whistle Politics. It was a failure of the Democrats, but not how you might think. Dukakis should have hammered the people that included Horton on the list. He didn’t when he had the chance.

Instead of educating the people on the story, they screamed Dog Whistle Politics. Racism. And a host of other complaints. In the end, Dukakis was seen as soft on crime.

That label has haunted Democrats ever since. So both parties can’t wait to approve whatever the police ask for, to prove to American Voters that they are not soft on crime. Even when studies show that this boot on the neck approach does not work to either prevent crime, they rush to get behind it. Because soft on crime is the bogie man for them.

Republicans to show how dedicated they are to supporting police and being tough on crime push for more and more outrageous policies and laws. Three Strikes As one awful example.

Nobody dares to raise the question of why all this tough on crime shit doesn’t work. Instead, the debate is only one of two choices. Either we are tough enough on crime, or we need to get even tougher on crime. Nobody ever asks the right questions, because that label scares them, and the RW knows that this issue is a winner for their constituents. Get tough on crime.

So the truth is buried. Reality is buried. And we scream someone is anti cop if they deny the police any tool they claim to need. When Obama canceled two items from the Military Surplus Givaways he was labeled soft on crime. A President who hated cops. The two items in question were Bayonets, and Grenade Launchers. Because everyone knows that Cops don’t stand a chance on the streets without a Bayonet. The cops could still get all the other military crap they wanted. Body Armor, Helmets, fully automatic rifles, armored vehicles, and a host of other war fighting material. Just not pointy things to attach to the rifles, and Military Grenade Launchers. Well isn’t that awful? How terrible that the Democrats are anti-cop and soft on crime.

When you post truthful information, like the Prison System in Norway has a lower, and I mean much lower recidivism rate than we do. Because they focus on rehabilitation, you’re soft on crime. Realistically the rate will never be zero, but we can try to make it lower can’t we? Nope. We just need to get tougher on crime. Sure, like Prohibition it hasn’t worked yet, but it will if we don’t give up and go all soft on crime.

War on Drugs, now entering it’s 40th successful year has seen drug use skyrocket, and drug availability increase by hundreds if not thousands of percent. But hey, anyone who says it isn’t working is just soft on crime. Oh and they probably do drugs too.

I don‘t do drugs. I tried Marijuana once, and have not touched it in more than thirty five years. But don’t let that stop you. My drugs of choice is Tobacco and Coffee, and Scotch.

So every year we announce we are building more prisons, because we need them to house the new prisoners we are getting tough on crime with. America leads the world with prison populations. But our people are apparently not safe, because we see no shrinking of the prison population. We see no shrinking of people arrested, and convicted.

IF you are getting the idea that my opinion is that the Criminal Justice System is flawed from start to finish, you’re getting closer to the truth than many here. When we point out it does not work, people argue that it is not tough enough yet. We coddle the prisoners feeding them beans and the like.

The flaw exists within us. Not the Democrats, nor the Republicans. It exists within us. We won’t even consider any alternatives. We won’t look to the world and see if they have programs that reduce repeat offenders. Nope. If it is not 100% guaranteed effective every single time, we won’t even consider a change from a system that is successful less than ten percent of the time.

All I gotta say to Beto the potato if he signs up......good luck moonbeam.

I don’t get it. What the hell are you folks thinking? The Chief of the IRS does not review your taxes. A minion does. The head of the FDA does not investigate medicines or treatments. The minions do. The head of the FAA does not investigate accidents. But for some reason you morons think that the Politicians will be coming to your house to get your guns. I am calling you all morons because you have to be Window Licking Stupid to honestly believe that.

It will be your local cops. The City, or County Police. The County Sheriff’s. They will be the ones rounding up the guns, and don’t for a second pretend that they won’t. If they get a warrant that you are known to be in possession of weapons from transfer documents, they are required by law to carry out the Search. Either that or they can explain to the Jury that they didn’t want to.

Forum List

Back