Biden Visited KY.....And I Missed It

NJ is #2 state for education. Keep your druggies and drunks down in Florida
NJ- ranked 47th out of 50 for personal freedoms. As far as I know, Florida has not legalized illicit drugs like San Francisco, where you can openly shoot up out in the streets without committing a crime.

NJ- ranked 47th out of 50 for personal freedoms. As far as I know, Florida has not legalized illicit drugs like San Francisco, where you can openly shoot up out in the streets without committing a crime.
Personal freedoms.....like staying alive?

“Personal freedom” means tax cuts for the wealthy, guns, and other Republican policy. Great for attracting more Republicans!

“Personal freedom” means tax cuts for the wealthy, guns, and other Republican policy. Great for attracting more Republicans!
And dont forget, the freedom of choice over whether or not to get the jab. You know, American things like that.

Obviously, you did not read the information by WPR describing how these state ratings were compiled. Here it is again in case you missed it.

NJ:
Overall Freedom Rank: 47
Fiscal Policy Rank:30
Personal Freedom Rank: 33
Regulatory Policy Rank: 49

No thanks! Sorry to all good people of NJ, I am sure you are lovely people but why would you put up with that kind of governmental control considering we’re not a war zone?

Easy- how many people choose to raise their families in Florida? Florida is a shithole with blue state money. People go there to retire then die. Everyone knows this.
Florida is a big state and has some rough areas but it’s far from a shithole. NJ is the epitome of shithole.

Forum List

Back