Biden Visited KY.....And I Missed It

Florida is a shithole with blue state money. Drunks, druggies, and retired people.
I wonder how many posters would agree with you here......Florida is the shithole, New Jersey the paradise. The state that cannot pay their own bills pays for all the red states, according to you. And there are no drunks or druggies in New Jersey right? Of course there are no retired people there, they aren't that stupid.

I wonder how many posters would agree with you here......Florida is the shithole, New Jersey the paradise. The state that cannot pay their own bills pays for all the red states, according to you. And there are no drunks or druggies in New Jersey right? Of course there are no retired people there, they aren't that stupid.
Florida is awesome. Cali is a shithole as is NJ

Easy- how many people choose to raise their families in Florida? Florida is a shithole with blue state money. People go there to retire then die. Everyone knows this.
Who in their right mind would raise a family in the New Jersey hellhole? You would have to be crazy or a Dimmer.
Many many more people from Jersey under retirement age there now doofus.

Florida is a shithole with blue state money. Drunks, druggies, and retired people.
“Interesting” perception considering Florida ranks as one of the top states regarding freedoms and personal liberty.

“Based on the rankings, Florida is the freest state in the United States. Florida is ranked first for fiscal policy, 11th for personal freedom, and 22nd for regulatory policy. Florida is one of seven states that do not levy a state income tax. Florida’s overall state-level tax collections are more than a standard deviation and a half below the national average.”

“Interesting” perception considering Florida ranks as one of the top states regarding freedoms and personal liberty.

“Based on the rankings, Florida is the freest state in the United States. Florida is ranked first for fiscal policy, 11th for personal freedom, and 22nd for regulatory policy. Florida is one of seven states that do not levy a state income tax. Florida’s overall state-level tax collections are more than a standard deviation and a half below the national average.”

Dimmers hate personal freedoms its too American.

Forum List

Back