Biden Voters Now Experiencing 'Voter Remorse' as Approval Rating Plummets, Poll Shows

He's done nothing positive since taking office. I think 49% is way too high, especially if you're one of those people who travels 60 miles to and from work everyday. It doesn't bother me too much because I'm retired and fill up about once every two months since I don't go anywhere with this Covid thing. The only joy I get is thinking about somebody filling in the oval next to Biden's name and hoping it's one of those 60 mile per day people. If that's anybody on USMB, good for you, you deserve it.

A true unbiased poll? Probably 30%

I don't want to hear any of these stupid Moon Bats say they are sorry for fucking up this country by voting for Potatohead and then ignoring the fact he stole the elections.

We Americans warned the little shits that Potatohead was going to be a disaster but the morons didn't listen.

They are going to have to live with their stupidity. No forgiveness.
English, Is there and Englishmen in the house.

Is propably best if you just scream "I'm a maga fuckup" in a crowd movie theater.

English, Is there and Englishmen in the house.

Is propably best if you just scream "I'm a maga fuckup" in a crowd movie theater.

You are confused Moon Bat. It is the stupid unedcated Moon Bats that have got to the point of crying "I am sorry" after seven months of President Potatohead fucking up everything.

You are confused Moon Bat. It is the stupid unedcated Moon Bats that have got to the point of crying "I am sorry" after seven months of President Potatohead fucking up everything.
Everything? Seriously everything?

Are you sure that you maga fuckups can keep the idiotic hyperbole up for another 3 years?

The OP can't POSSIBLY be correct.

The Rabid Left is incapable of remorse. It's that ole "Moral Narcissism" thingy I've been telling you about.
Remorse? How about reality?

Have you acknowledged who won the 2020 election yet?

Have any remorse for a policy of herd immunity?

I don't want to hear any of these stupid Moon Bats say they are sorry for fucking up this country by voting for Potatohead and then ignoring the fact he stole the elections.

We Americans warned the little shits that Potatohead was going to be a disaster but the morons didn't listen.

But why do the rest of us have to live with their stupidity?

It's fun watching forum left loons try to defend him.

A futile effort

Even the MSM had to give up on him when he Fd up Afghanistan so badly, and it will haunt him until the end of his term if he ever reaches it. You know they're desperate when they turn the tides back to 1/6 that happened eight months ago to try and keep it alive. They know they're in real trouble in 2022.

Even the MSM had to give up on him when he Fd up Afghanistan so badly, and it will haunt him until the end of his term if he ever reaches it. You know they're desperate when they turn the tides back to 1/6 that happened eight months ago to try and keep it alive. They know they're in real trouble in 2022.

I doubt he'll reach end of term. He's likely late stage 5 dementia, early stage six.

About 1 1/2 to two years left for him and the last six months are brutal

No, no it won't. The correct decision was made and it will be viewed that way.

You won't hear any of these idiots saying sorry. Ya know why? Because they are as dumb as tree stumps A whole forest of tree stumps doing nothing but drooling, scratching their asses and biting their fingernails between cheering on old Joe as he trashes our Constitution,our allies and with all that he still manages to shit himself

You won't hear any of these idiots saying sorry. Ya know why? Because they are as dumb as tree stumps A whole forest of tree stumps doing nothing but drooling, scratching their asses and biting their fingernails between cheering on old Joe as he trashes our Constitution,our allies and with all that he still manages to shit himself
Another maga fuckup fail.

No, no it won't. The correct decision was made and it will be viewed that way.

Every ex-military leader says the opposite. You don't take out anybody or anything after the military, you take it all out before the military leaves.

Every ex-military leader says the opposite. You don't take out anybody or anything after the military, you take it all out before the military leaves.
So, why did the former president reduce troops levels to 2,500 and end the program to get Afghanistan aids out?

So, why did the former president reduce troops levels to 2,500 and end the program to get Afghanistan aids out?

He never ended any program and our military was sufficient with 2,500 people. The Taliban didn't dare cross Trump because he told them right up front, you piss me off and we'll have 25,000 here to hunt you down. Trump's plans were contingency based on what was happening on the ground at the time, not just pull out willy nilly no matter what was happening at the time.

Trump would have made sure every American was out of that country first before he removed one military personnel. Dementia said every American that wanted to go home would be able to, not reporting that the Taliban was blocking many routes to the airport and Americans wouldn't be able to get past them. Trump would have never stood for that.

I know a leftist can't admit making a mistake ever, but you are boxed in the corner on this one. The man is a complete failure, cost lives, and if things ever get to near normal again, watch how black unemployment lags with the millions of illegals Joe is ushering into this country to take jobs blacks would otherwise do. He's been in office over seven months and didn't do one thing to help America or Americans. Please read my signature, because it's absolute truth.

The people who took this long to realize Biden is incompetent are a little slow on the uptake. That should have been noticed when he spent all that time hiding in his basement during the Presidential campaign. Makes you wonder about those Delaware people too.

The people who took this long to realize Biden is incompetent are a little slow on the uptake. That should have been noticed when he spent all that time hiding in his basement during the Presidential campaign. Makes you wonder about those Delaware people too.
President Joe Biden ran a winning campaign.

How did the former president one do?

The more you know.

Forum List

Back