Biden VP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I think Biden will select Klobuchar or Booker as VP

Both can deliver a strong demographic. But I wouldn’t be surprised if Biden goes outside the box.

Hispanic issues

A fair, comprehensive immigration policy
No stops demanding papers
The wall is an insult
An appreciation of their culture and heritage.

conservatives don’t deliver
Actually from what I read none of what you stated is true but the exact opposite is. Not sure who to believe as I no longer trust the media.
All one has to do is read this board and see why conservatives alienate Hispanic voters.
You broad brush it. Many Hispanic voters support legal immigration vs illegals. Especially Cuban Americans. I do not think you can lump them all together. Marco Rubio is not the same guy as Julian Castro. Your post may be accurate but it sucks that we or at least I can no longer trust the media to attain the real truth.
There are no absolutes with any demographic.

But all one has to do is listen to how conservative media responds to Hispanics and you can see why they don’t support Republicans

A lot of hispanics get America's Republicans confused with those of their native Spanish homeland.

Hispanic Hero Francisco Franco fought the Republicans, but that was a different group altogether.
38% of Hispanics vote Red now vs 20% in 08. Something is happening

Biden needs two things in a Vice President
Someone who can deliver swing states
Given Biden would only serve one term and is quite old, someone who can step in as President.

The Biden veepstakes

1. Liz Warren: Name recognition, solidifies liberal wing
2. Amy Klobuchar: Can deliver key Midwest votes
3. Kamala Harris: Impressive speaker, black vote
4. Corey Booker: Articulate and passionate, black vote
5. Stacey Abrams: Georgia, black vote
6. Gov Lujan Grisham of New Mexico: little known, Hispanic vote

You left out the two most important qualifications...….

Their hair has to smell nice...…...

And they need to have pre-teen children or grandchildren.

Again, the glass house attacks don’t work when your candidate is Trump.

Pussy grabbing, mail order brides, numerous charges of sexual harassment and compromising photos with his own daughter do not put Trump in a position to criticize Biden.

Actually from what I read none of what you stated is true but the exact opposite is. Not sure who to believe as I no longer trust the media.
All one has to do is read this board and see why conservatives alienate Hispanic voters.
You broad brush it. Many Hispanic voters support legal immigration vs illegals. Especially Cuban Americans. I do not think you can lump them all together. Marco Rubio is not the same guy as Julian Castro. Your post may be accurate but it sucks that we or at least I can no longer trust the media to attain the real truth.

But all one has to do is listen to how conservative media responds to Hispanics and you can see why they don’t support Republicans

A lot of hispanics get America's Republicans confused with those of their native Spanish homeland.

Hispanic Hero Francisco Franco fought the Republicans, but that was a different group altogether.

Got a link on that?

Both can deliver a strong demographic. But I wouldn’t be surprised if Biden goes outside the box.

What demographic are you referring to? The Mentally Deficient?

But the key difference between Trump and Biden

Biden is likable. He has wit and charm. He has not alienated large parts of the electorate.
Trump is universally looked at as a selfish asshole who does not get along with anyone

In 2016, the “I hate Hillary” vote was strong. As was the anyone but Hillary Vote. Biden does not have that baggage.

Biden is likable. He has wit and charm. He has not alienated large parts of the electorate.

What about alienating people by calling them fat, challenging them to do pushups?

He'll do okay in the debates.....if they're held at noon.
After 6 pm, his sundowners will turn him into a stuttering wreck.
We might even see blood squirt out of an eyeball before November.

You didn’t list Beto? Interesting

Not my link....I posted what was in there
Beto has strong Hispanic cred and could help Texas. But I don’t think Texas will be in play.

When did O"Rourke become a hispanic name? He is a fraud in every aspect of his life.

Beto grew up in a heavily Hispanic community, is fluent in the language and understands the culture
He has a long reputation of supporting Hispanic issues

I speak spanish pretty well too. But that does not make me hispanic. Tell us, of brilliant one. what exactly are "hispanic issues" and how do they differ from "american issues"?

Hispanic issues

A fair, comprehensive immigration policy
No stops demanding papers
The wall is an insult
An appreciation of their culture and heritage.

conservatives don’t deliver

Hispanic Americans don't want endless floods of illegal aliens either.

Got a link on that?

During the 2010 midterm elections, 31% of eligible Latino voters turned out to vote.60% of Latinos supported Democratic candidates, while 38% supported Republican candidates.

Hispanic and Latino conservatism in the United States - Wikipedia

Biden is not picking any VP. It's not because of his obvious dementia, it is because he is only a puppet. Back room deals were going on to clear the field for Biden, now he is beholden. Worse yet, he is owned and managed.

Given Biden would only serve one term and is quite old, someone who can step in as President.

The Biden veepstakes

Pussy grabbing, mail order brides, numerous charges of sexual harassment and compromising photos with his own daughter do not put Trump in a position to criticize Biden.
To all these people arguing that Joe Biden is more electable: would you let him drive your child to school?

LMFAO

The Biden veepstakes

Trump doesn't need to highlight Biden's creepy touching, the videotape will work fine.
You think Joe is going to get less creepy with his mind slipping?
Unless they keep him separated from the public, by at least 6 feet.....

Trump is universally looked at as a selfish asshole who does not get along with anyone

In 2016, the “I hate Hillary” vote was strong. As was the anyone but Hillary Vote. Biden does not have that baggage.

What about alienating people by calling them fat, challenging them to do pushups?

Is that really the best you have on Biden?

Biden stutters. He admits he has done it his whole life. Attacking his disability does not work.
If you want to go gaffe for gaffe and count offensive statements, Trump loses

The Biden veepstakes

Trump doesn't need to highlight Biden's creepy touching, the videotape will work fine.
Again, your glass house attacks fail miserably.

Biden has been a faithful husband for decades. Trump is a serial philanderer with multiple wives.
If you want the campaign to be a YouTube war of embarrassing videos, Trump loses.

Biden stutters. He admits he has done it his whole life. Attacking his disability does not work.

Dementia isn't nothing. He's been a political hack for over 40 years.
Is that the best he has?
I did love his speeches when he ran back in 1988, very inspiring.

Attacking his disability does not work.

His knowledge of the Declaration is very impressive.

Just what we want in the most powerful position in the world.

The Biden veepstakes

To all these people arguing that Joe Biden is more electable: would you let him drive your child to school?

LMFAO

Biden drives more than Trump does. Trump has not handled anything more complex than a golf cart in decades.

Is that the best he has?

Covfefe

The Biden veepstakes

Biden has been a faithful husband for decades. Trump is a serial philanderer with multiple wives.
If you want the campaign to be a YouTube war of embarrassing videos, Trump loses.

Wanna bet?

Trump is a serial philanderer with multiple wives.

And yet, no video of Trump groping children.

Is that the best he has?

Covfefe

Corn Pop.

Liz Warren is radioactive. Amy Klowhatever is the only one on that list worth consideration. I don’t say that because I like her policy’s. I don’t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back