Biden VP

Status
Not open for further replies.
/——-/ You sound like the guy at work who plans out how he will spend his mega jackpot winnings —— for the last 20 years.

Trump is extremely vulnerable.
Can he get lucky twice?

Are the Dems going to nominate another unlikable, unelectable twit?
Yes, Trump can get lucky twice.
That’s the key in 2020
There was a strong “I hate Hillary” vote in 2016

Biden is a regular guy....

Trump is not

He's a regular 40+ year political hack suffering from Alzheimer's.
Are you a doctor and you`ve diagnosed Alzheimer`s in your patients? Biden knows who the president of Puerto Rico is and he knows that people die from the flu. Trump didn`t know either of those things. I`ll take a president with Alzheimer`s over a president who`s just plain stupid any day but you and Putin are entitled to your own opinions. Meanwhile, the red hat goobers had better come up with a better plan to beat him. They`re only embarrassing themselves with the same lame insults day after day.

Are you a doctor and you`ve diagnosed Alzheimer`s in your patients?

So what's his issue? Just forgetfulness?

Biden knows who the president of Puerto Rico is and he knows that people die from the flu.

President? Not Joe.
Does he know who he was trying to see in South Africa when he got arrested?

I`ll take a president with Alzheimer`s over a president who`s just plain stupid

You'll get a chance to make that choice, at least in the Dem primary in your state.

Meanwhile, the red hat goobers had better come up with a better plan to beat him.

Joe, what expertise did Hunter have in the field of energy in general or the Ukraine in particular?

Biden needs two things in a Vice President
Someone who can deliver swing states
Given Biden would only serve one term and is quite old, someone who can step in as President.

The Biden veepstakes

1. Liz Warren: Name recognition, solidifies liberal wing

Not likely, couldn't even carry her home state. Both East Coast

2. Amy Klobuchar: Can deliver key Midwest votes

Possible, but not likely

3. Kamala Harris: Impressive speaker, black vote

Too much baggage

4. Corey Booker: Articulate and passionate, black vote

Too volatile, Both East Coast

5. Stacey Abrams: Georgia, black vote

Possible, Both east Cost, but she would represent the south

6. Gov Lujan Grisham of New Mexico: little known, Hispanic vote

Seems the best choice, but I know little about him.

With Dems, you are going to mostly get candidates from either coast. The keys will be taking back the Midwest states that Trump took, Florida, getting out the black and Hispanic vote, suburban women

The candidate also has to be perceived as ready to step in as President.
John McCain was looked at much like Joe Biden. Old and possibly unable to finish his term. Sarah Palin did not help as a potential President.
It's funny you think Biden has greater than zero chance of becoming president.

Your party leaders KNOW this is about who they prefer to lose in a sacrificial election.

They know both Biden and Sanders will be history in 2020.

Given Biden would only serve one term and is quite old, someone who can step in as President.

The Biden veepstakes

Amy Klobuchar. She should have been number 1 given that she is legitimate and can help bring back the working people that Hillary and the Democrats fucked over in ‘16. The fact that you have corrupt, full-of-shits like Warren and Harris in the same room as Klobuchar is laughable.

Neither Warren nor Harris can win working Democrats. They are too wedded to the victim class.
I didn`t know Warren and Harris are corrupt. Will their lawyers and personal attorneys be joining Trump`s goons at the grey bar hotel? Trump supporters calling democrats corrupt is quite a hoot. Thanks.

Trump supporters calling democrats corrupt is quite a hoot. Thanks.
What is funny is the obvious projection and not being ashamed of it.

The Biden veepstakes

Amy Klobuchar. She should have been number 1 given that she is legitimate and can help bring back the working people that Hillary and the Democrats fucked over in ‘16. The fact that you have corrupt, full-of-shits like Warren and Harris in the same room as Klobuchar is laughable.

Neither Warren nor Harris can win working Democrats. They are too wedded to the victim class.

I like Klobuchar because she can deliver the Midwest and is more centrist
Palin? Are you going to admit you lied? Not that it is anything new. And no one is going to take the rust belt away from Trump.

Trump is extremely vulnerable.
Can he get lucky twice?

That’s the key in 2020

Trump is not

Are you a doctor and you`ve diagnosed Alzheimer`s in your patients? Biden knows who the president of Puerto Rico is and he knows that people die from the flu. Trump didn`t know either of those things. I`ll take a president with Alzheimer`s over a president who`s just plain stupid any day but you and Putin are entitled to your own opinions. Meanwhile, the red hat goobers had better come up with a better plan to beat him. They`re only embarrassing themselves with the same lame insults day after day.
/----/ It's going to be fun watching the libtards defend Crazy Joe Boden whole at the same time blasting Trump for some Twitter typos.
The Top 22 Biden Gaffes of the 2020 Campaign ... - PJ Media
The Top 22 Biden Gaffes of the 2020 Campaign... So Far
The Top 22 Biden Gaffes of the 2020 Campaign... So Far. Joe Biden has made so many gaffes on the campaign trail, it's hard to keep up. From "white kids" to his fake war story, here are 22 examples
iu
Pretty lame if that is the best you have.

Want to explain Trump in Helsinki where he said he believed Putin over US intelligence?

How about Otto Warmbier, who was tortured to death by N Korea but Trump believed his good friend Kim Jong Un?

How about the torture and dismemberment of a US journalist where Trump vouched for Saudi Royalty?

I will be glad to compare Biden to Trump any day

Question for both Democrats and Republicans please be honest with your answer. How much if any does the VP pick influence who you vote for in the general election? It matters to me some but it is by no means an overriding factor.

That’s the key in 2020

Trump is not

/----/ It's going to be fun watching the libtards defend Crazy Joe Boden whole at the same time blasting Trump for some Twitter typos.
The Top 22 Biden Gaffes of the 2020 Campaign... So Far. Joe Biden has made so many gaffes on the campaign trail, it's hard to keep up. From "white kids" to his fake war story, here are 22 examples
iu

Want to explain Trump in Helsinki where he said he believed Putin over US intelligence?

How about Otto Warmbier, who was tortured to death by N Korea but Trump believed his good friend Kim Jong Un?

How about the torture and dismemberment of a US journalist where Trump vouched for Saudi Royalty?

/-----/ "Pretty lame if that is the best you have."
Who said it was my best? There are so many, it's tough to just pick the top Joe 100 gaffs.
Next to Super Thursday, here is one from the debate:
Joe’s botched closing statement goes viral.

Biden made the debate’s biggest gaffe by screwing up the contact information for his campaign’s text message service.

“If you agree with me, Go to Joe 3-0-3-3-0, thank you very much,” Biden said. A cyber-squatter quickly purchased “joe30330.com” after the flub, directing the URL to an unrelated page. Biden also messed by arguing that the United States can not handle another “eight years” of a Trump presidency. Trump can only serve for five more years after 2019.

The Biden veepstakes

Possible, but not likely

Too much baggage

With Dems, you are going to mostly get candidates from either coast. The keys will be taking back the Midwest states that Trump took, Florida, getting out the black and Hispanic vote, suburban women

John McCain was looked at much like Joe Biden. Old and possibly unable to finish his term. Sarah Palin did not help as a potential President.

Your party leaders KNOW this is about who they prefer to lose in a sacrificial election.

Look at the current polls where Biden consistently beats Trump head to head

Look at polls in key states like Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan where Biden beats Trump

Looks a lot better than zero percent

That’s the key in 2020

Trump is not

iu

/-----/ "Pretty lame if that is the best you have."
Who said it was my best? There are so many, it's tough to just pick the top Joe 100 gaffs.
Next to Super Thursday, here is one from the debate:
Joe’s botched closing statement goes viral.

Biden made the debate’s biggest gaffe by screwing up the contact information for his campaign’s text message service.

“If you agree with me, Go to Joe 3-0-3-3-0, thank you very much,” Biden said. A cyber-squatter quickly purchased “joe30330.com” after the flub, directing the URL to an unrelated page. Biden also messed by arguing that the United States can not handle another “eight years” of a Trump presidency. Trump can only serve for five more years after 2019.
Again....that is the best you got?

How is that worse than Trump taking Putin’s word over his own government?

Question for both Democrats and Republicans please be honest with your answer. How much if any does the VP pick influence who you vote for in the general election? It matters to me some but it is by no means an overriding factor.

I think this time it matters because Biden is looking to only want one term. Whoever he chooses will become the front runner in 2024

I think this time it matters because Biden is looking to only want one term. Whoever he chooses will become the front runner in 2024
I really don't think most voters look at it that way if Trump wins reelection I don't believe that makes Mike Pence the Republican front runner in 2024.

That’s the key in 2020

Trump is not

iu

Too flexible?

Yeah, we probably should have bombed them, eh?

US journalist?

If I was a Democrat, the VP is going to be more important than Biden.

The Biden veepstakes

Possible, but not likely

Too much baggage

Look at polls in key states like Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan where Biden beats Trump

Looks a lot better than zero percent

No path to 270, eh?

The Biden veepstakes

1. Liz Warren
2. Amy Klobachar
3. Kamala Harris
4. Corey Booker
5. Stacey Abrams
6. Gov Lujan Grisham of New Mexico.
My vote would be for Tulsi Gabbard, my favorite Dem candidate.
Of course she is, she's the most Russian friendly.
But she IS hot, and has a speaking voice that could melt butter.

The Biden veepstakes

1. Liz Warren
2. Amy Klobachar
3. Kamala Harris
4. Corey Booker
5. Stacey Abrams
And these things qualify her to be president?

The Biden veepstakes

1. Liz Warren
2. Amy Klobachar
3. Kamala Harris
4. Corey Booker
5. Stacey Abrams

Not really, but at least her voice doesn't grate on people like Pocahontas' or Hillary's.

And she is at least as qualified as Mrs. Clinton, whose marriage to Bill was her only qualification for anything.

The Biden veepstakes

1. Liz Warren
2. Amy Klobachar
3. Kamala Harris
4. Corey Booker
5. Stacey Abrams

Not really, but at least her voice doesn't grate on people like Pocahontas' or Hillary's.

And she is at least as qualified as Mrs. Clinton, whose marriage to Bill was her only qualification for anything.

Tulsi Gabbard isn't qualified to wipe Hillary's ass. Nor Warren's.

The Biden veepstakes

I'll settle for nearly anyone under 70.

Stacey Abrams? That would be a huge mistake. Really...what are her qualifications? I like Amy or Kamala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back