Biden warns of "WINTER OF ILLNESS AND DEATH" for the UNVACCINATED

I got vaccinated because it was the right health care decision for me.

Unlike you filthy ass Libtard Karens I don't feel I need to tell other people how to live their lives.
I don't give a shit how you live your lives until your decions affect MY life & lives of people I care about.

You're right wing anti vaxx pals are the reason we will NEVER be over this until you wake up.

CHAZ CHOP was the SUMMER OF LOVE....now we have the WINTER OF DEATH!

President Biden said Thursday that Americans unvaccinated against the coronavirus are facing a winter of "severe illness and death."

"It’s here now and it’s spreading and it’s going to increase," the president said about the omicron variant while meeting with his coronavirus response team. "For unvaccinated we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death if you’re unvaccinated for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they will soon overwhelm."

A staff member from the National Health Organisation (EODY) prepares a booster Johnson and Johnson vaccine against COVID-19 at Karatepe refugee camp,

The unvaccinated include those who have contracted COVID and gotten over it. Those folks have better immunity than the vaccinated that have never contracted COVID. Also, facts from SA show that the Omicron variant is largely less deadly and infects the upper respiratory system unlike C19 that went into the deep lungs. Viral researchers know that viruses always mutate to be less deadly because without hosts the virus dies out. The garbage from Fauci and Biden is damaging to America and We The People. Also, don't forget, according to the CDC, even COVID 19 has a 95% to 99% survival rate for relatively healthy people.

Last edited:
Nope, I own you. You just aren't bright enough. That should actually embarrass you, I'm just some schmuck on the internet. he did indeed say the unvaxed are going to die.
I'm not a slave, and if I were I'd be too expensive for you to buy me.

STATEMENT: "You just aren't bright enough"
RESPONSE: This is not a complete sentence; bozo; ever heard of a direct object?

Everyone of us will die, some day. The fact is you put in large broad letters a lie; the comment such as President Biden made was taken totally out of context.

My Statement: You just aren't bright enough to think critically.

I don't give a shit how you live your lives until your decions affect MY life & lives of people I care about.

You're right wing anti vaxx pals are the reason we will NEVER be over this until you wake up.

Typical Karen being an asshole by trying to tell other people how to live their lives.

If you are vaccinated then what the hell do you have to worry about?

If the vaccine doesn't work then it is all a lie, isn't it?

CHAZ CHOP was the SUMMER OF LOVE....now we have the WINTER OF DEATH!

President Biden said Thursday that Americans unvaccinated against the coronavirus are facing a winter of "severe illness and death."

"It’s here now and it’s spreading and it’s going to increase," the president said about the omicron variant while meeting with his coronavirus response team. "For unvaccinated we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death if you’re unvaccinated for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they will soon overwhelm."

A staff member from the National Health Organisation (EODY) prepares a booster Johnson and Johnson vaccine against COVID-19 at Karatepe refugee camp,

Why do Libs think that Brandon is an expert of Corona Virus and why do they put so much weight on his proclamations about this?

Personally, I have an appointment with my personal physician on 4 January, we'll see what he says about it. I put a lot more weight on that man's opinion than the opinion of a doofus like Sleepy Joe.

Forum List

Back