Biden White House Leans Toward Releasing Information About trump And Jan. 6 Attack, Setting Off Legal And Political Showdown

Trump didn't fail, the demonicrats set him up. That's ok though, because they aren't going to get away with it, so be prepared to be very sad just like you were on the night of the 2016 election.
I don't think that's going to happen. There is no William Barr to save him.

This is an interesting development.

trump won't have the last say on what documents are released to the Jan 6th committee.

Biden can override trump. trump can take Biden to court but executive privilege is for current presidents. Not former ones.

It will be interesting to see how this all works out.

It can't be overstated how unusual it is for the executive to walk back his own branches power like this

Best example of trump derangement syndrome i've ever seen. Wait until the real Biden tapes are released they'll be so juicy....

I don't think that's going to happen. There is no William Barr to save him.

This will take forever, mid terms will come, and it will be over

There i solved that complex political problem for you

This is an interesting development.

trump won't have the last say on what documents are released to the Jan 6th committee.

Biden can override trump. trump can take Biden to court but executive privilege is for current presidents. Not former ones.

It will be interesting to see how this all works out.

That must be his way of "uniting" us.

This will take forever, mid terms will come, and it will be over

There i solved that complex political problem for you
No, you didn't solve anything.

You guys just think that republicans already have won the majority when the election is a year away.

What happens if republicans lose?

No, you didn't solve anything.

You guys just think that republicans already have won the majority when the election is a year away.

What happens if republicans lose?

Statistically speaking even in a strong president like Obama you get a rebound

With biden?

You think you're holding onto that majority in the house? Definitely not going to have 50/50 in the senate anymore 99.9999999999999999%

Reality set in all that talk about climate change doesn't feel so good when you're paying 4 dollars a gallon. The white liberal piss stinks, hahahaha

It can't be overstated how unusual it is for the executive to walk back his own branches power like this

Best example of trump derangement syndrome i've ever seen. Wait until the real Biden tapes are released they'll be so juicy....

Nobody walked back power. This is about an attack on the capital. Something we have never seen. So business cannot be done as usual.

Nobody walked back power. This is about an attack on the capital. Something we have never seen. So business cannot be done as usual.

The executive irrelevant of the party NEVER gives up power. It has been a slow march towards authoritarianism throughout my, yours, and our grandfathers lives. They have never ever not tried to claw as much as they can.

And here biden is giving up his own right to privacy. Insane.

Of all things privacy with drug addict children. Trump derangement syndrome if i've ever seen it.

Obama must be shaking his head. That's his right to privacy too hahaha

Statistically speaking even in a strong president like Obama you get a rebound

With biden?

You think you're holding onto that majority in the house? Definitely not going to have 50/50 in the senate anymore 99.9999999999999999%

Reality set in all that talk about climate change doesn't feel so good when you're paying 4 dollars a gallon. The white liberal piss stinks, hahahaha
Intelligent people understand this is a global problem. The election is not until next year. You are a bit premature in talking about a republican majority. Republicans have offered no solutions and this infrastructure bill alone is more than what trump was able to do. But keep on drinking that right wing cum.

The executive irrelevant of the party NEVER gives up power. It has been a slow march towards authoritarianism throughout my, yours, and our grandfathers lives. They have never ever not tried to claw as much as they can.

And here biden is giving up his own right to privacy. Insane.

Of all things privacy with drug addict children. Trump derangement syndrome if i've ever seen it.

Obama must be shaking his head. That's his right to privacy too hahaha
Biden is not giving up anything. You need to go read what executive privilege covers instead of letting Hannity tell you.

Intelligent people understand this is a global problem. The election is not until next year. You are a bit premature in talking about a republican majority. Republicans have offered no solutions and this infrastructure bill alone is more than what trump was able to do. But keep on drinking that right wing cum.

Yea and history says midterms after a new president, new president's party gets destroyed in the midterms

History was already against you and you have Biden not Obama this time.

Oh yes he is

And his lawyers told him so
No he isn't. He used his presidential authority and determined that trump, nor any of his lackeys has no right to executive privilege in this case. There is no information relative to 1-6 that would need to be hiddem in the interest of national security. Quite the opposite is the situation.

Yea and history says midterms after a new president, new president's party gets destroyed in the midterms

History was already against you and you have Biden not Obama this time.
History has usually included 2 functioning political parties and Biden is doing just fine. The right wing Biden you talk about doesn't exist in reality.

Biden won't try to throw Trump under the bus until the midterms or certainly if Trump dares announce he's going to run again in 2024. THEN Biden will release, leak and do everything he can to undermine Trump.

Forum List

Back