Hate crime vs Free Speech

You said that already marty. You wanted to know what's illegal about smoking your back tires and I told you.
It obviously didn't sink in. I bet we both know why.

And you don't admit that burning a flag violates the same type of rules.

Yet the left goes in a tizzy of pride stuff, not so much over the american flag.

What is it with posters on this board with animal avatars having a good chance of being total fucking retards?

And you don't admit that burning a flag violates the same type of rules.

Yet the left goes in a tizzy of pride stuff, not so much over the american flag.

What is it with posters on this board with animal avatars having a good chance of being total fucking retards?
The fire in that location is illegal I'm sure.

You've done the animal avatar thing already. Are you in your 90s?

Uh no. Liberals removed the flag from DC Union Station and set it on fire. That's theft, not freedom of speech. I'm sure they broke a few other laws creating an open fire in public. Jail time for sure. Hate crime? I have no idea what that even is anymore.
That is ARSON, which is a felony.

You'll forget, and I'll hear it from you again, Hippie.

R.140b08f98e4c4e6a60c47c772148884b

it sure as hell should be. It's more like a Religion than Santas at Christmas are.
but its not.
Further, governments do it all the time. Christmas lights and decorations for example. Louisiana is putting the Ten Commandments into school.

but its not.
Further, governments do it all the time. Christmas lights and decorations for example. Louisiana is putting the Ten Commandments into school.

Christmas lights are secular now. LA should run afoul of the 1st amendment.
'
So should Pride related events in schools and government functions.

By that logic, public accommodation laws that apply to religion also protect gay people.

Not even close.

Pride isn't about tolerance, it's about celebration, beyond even acceptance.

Government shouldn't be doing that.

Not even close.

Pride isn't about tolerance, it's about celebration, beyond even acceptance.

Government shouldn't be doing that.
So you were just lying when you said it was like religion and that’s why it can’t be celebrated by government.

Or is it more like you want the rules to apply when it’s convenient.

So you were just lying when you said it was like religion and that’s why it can’t be celebrated by government.

Or is it more like you want the rules to apply when it’s convenient.

Oh I stand by the point 100%. It has all the trappings of a religion when advocated as Pride.

Oh I stand by the point 100%. It has all the trappings of a religion when advocated as Pride.
Either it is a religion or it isn’t.

If it’s a religion, government can’t promote it but it’s also protected.

You want to pick and choose.

Either it is a religion or it isn’t.

If it’s a religion, government can’t promote it but it’s also protected.

You want to pick and choose.

No, I want to be consistent. The Pride movement has all the trappings of a Religion, and yet talk about the Ten Commandments and all you progs go apeshit.

I'm actually hoping this whole ten Commandments thing is just a setup to then gun for the whole Pride thing in schools and government.

No, I want to be consistent. The Pride movement has all the trappings of a Religion, and yet talk about the Ten Commandments and all you progs go apeshit.

I'm actually hoping this whole ten Commandments thing is just a setup to then gun for the whole Pride thing in schools and government.
Define religion.

Forum List

Back