Bidenflation...............it's got us f**ked

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
Went to Dollar Tree yesterday. Got a few cleaning supplies.
Checked out. Usually never look at my receipt, but I happened to glance at it.

The days of DOLLAR stores are apparently a thing of the past now...........

They went up to $1.25.

You KNOW we're fucked good and hard, if the DOLLAR STORES went up on prices!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

They went up to $1.25.

maxresdefault.jpg

View attachment 582555
It will be the Dollar Fifty Cent store buy July. But we all deserve it and have too high expectations

They went up to $1.25.

maxresdefault.jpg

View attachment 582555

Oh, it's all Biden is it? Forget inflation rising everywhere in the world, it must be Biden's fault.

Republicans whining about inflation.

They'll be the first ones to give these same corporations, more tax cuts.

That will teach them a lesson.

How about Covid?

"Oh, it's all Trumps is it? Forget Covid rising everywhere in the world, it must be Trump's fault."

Trump is responsible for certain things when it came to the coronavirus, he was in charge. That doesn't mean he caused the coronavirus. It also doesn't mean he could have done a China and reduced the virus massively, mostly because of the way the US is. Biden is in charge of the economy right now, but that doesn't mean things happen only in Biden world. The coronavirus is part of the reason why inflation is going high.

The reality is that presidents don't have as much power as they think they do have, or as much as people think they do have.

The other reality is that people are emotional and they don't think about things. People manipulate them easily. Posts like this will have many people saying "Yes, must be Biden's fault" because it's how they want to feel about things.

Other people look at things using their brains to see why such events happen. Had Trump been president now, inflation would be going sky high too. Had Biden (or Hillary) been president last term, the coronavirus would still have taken off.

A lot of this has to do with a shit system of government that benefits shit politicians who manipulate people for their own gain but aren't very good at the job they get.

Trump is responsible for certain things when it came to the coronavirus, he was in charge. That doesn't mean he caused the coronavirus. It also doesn't mean he could have done a China and reduced the virus massively, mostly because of the way the US is. Biden is in charge of the economy right now, but that doesn't mean things happen only in Biden world. The coronavirus is part of the reason why inflation is going high.

The reality is that presidents don't have as much power as they think they do have, or as much as people think they do have.

The other reality is that people are emotional and they don't think about things. People manipulate them easily. Posts like this will have many people saying "Yes, must be Biden's fault" because it's how they want to feel about things.

Other people look at things using their brains to see why such events happen. Had Trump been president now, inflation would be going sky high too. Had Biden (or Hillary) been president last term, the coronavirus would still have taken off.

A lot of this has to do with a shit system of government that benefits shit politicians who manipulate people for their own gain but aren't very good at the job they get.
I think most people must know this, which is why I think most Democrats and Republicans are completely dishonest and crooked.

Had Trump been president now, inflation would be going sky high too.
agreed

Had Biden (or Hillary) been president last term, the coronavirus would still have taken off.

also agreed

yet so many on the left here claim it's all Tumps fault.

All I know is that I paid near .79 more for a bell pepper than I did a year ago. Same day, same store.

I sure as hell did not hear Tater bragging-up the cost of a Thanksgiving/Christmas dinner like he did on the 4th of July.

BTW.....The same pack of beef hotdogs have went up near a dollar since the 4th.

To hell with Tater and his Band-O-Turds administration. They don't have the common sense to pour piss out of a fuckin' boot. :mad:

Which, coincidentally, is exactly the same situation with Biden.

Biden is responsible for the policies that he has passed that are increasing inflation just like Trump was responsible for mishandling of certain aspects of COVID. Some of those policies are even the same as many of the misplaced COVID policies under Biden are also helping drive inflation.

Which, coincidentally, is exactly the same situation with Biden.

Biden is responsible for the policies that he has passed that are increasing inflation just like Trump was responsible for mishandling of certain aspects of COVID. Some of those policies are even the same as many of the misplaced COVID policies under Biden are also helping drive inflation.
What are the policies that Biden passed that are creating inflation?

What are the policies that Biden passed that are creating inflation?
Pouring more money into a supply constrained system. Furthering lockdowns that are not effective. Actively pursuing reducing supply through other COVID measures. Added to a general incompetence all around in the government over the last 2 years.

And before you go all Trump stupid on me, the same policies and asinine spending was bullshit under Trump as well. And I pointed it out during his term as well.

Forum List

Back