🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bidenflation!

Things do not just happen over night because we have a change in administration. That's a fact.

It's sitting in the senate already ya nut. But we all know the dems won't allow spending to be cut
Trump gave us 25% of our total debt in his 4 years of failure

The annual deficit was only $587B in 2016.
Trump ran that up to $1T in 2019 (pre-covid)
Then Trump ran it to $3.1T in 2020

Biden has lowered the annual deficit back to $1.3T in 2022

Trump raised the deficit and debt massively, Biden has lowered it massively
The facts do not support anything you say, your just making shit up

The facts do not support anything you say, your just making shit up
Trump Trump Trump
Russia Russia Russia

Broken ass record is broken

Trump Trump Trump
Russia Russia Russia

Broken ass record is broken
what are you stupid or something?

thats your response to the facts I posted about Trump blowing up the deficit and Biden lowering the deficit??

You suck at this.

That coming from the clowns that can't admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud??
You live in a fantasy world

this is the inflation

caused by Trump

Inflation was set in motion under Trump and revealed itself 2 years later
The next 3 presidents in a row could be democrats and we'd still be hearing, "Yup, it's TRUMP!'s fault, it just took 20 years to be seen". Let's face it, they NEED Republicans to be elected so they have a scapegoat. Never can they allow a democrat to be held accountable, ever.

The next 3 presidents in a row could be democrats and we'd still be hearing, "Yup, it's TRUMP!'s fault, it just took 20 years to be seen". Let's face it, they NEED Republicans to be elected so they have a scapegoat. Never can they allow a democrat to be held accountable, ever.
what are you nuts??
This coming from the people that can't admit Bush inherited a balanced budget and blew up the economy and also started 2 failed wars.
Or you can't admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud despite losing every single court case and all audits???

Trump gave us 25% of our total debt in just 4 years, he also had the biggest FED fake money increase in world history.
These are the facts and they are causing inflation. I get it, you are a sheep that can't accept fact, but facts are facts, and the facts prove Trump's policy caused massive inflation.
deal with it

I have facts to back up everything I say, you do not.

what are you nuts??
This coming from the people that can't admit Bush inherited a balanced budget and blew up the economy and also started 2 failed wars.
Or you can't admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud despite losing every single court case and all audits???

Trump gave us 25% of our total debt in just 4 years, he also had the biggest FED fake money increase in world history.
These are the facts and they are causing inflation. I get it, you are a sheep that can't accept fact, but facts are facts, and the facts prove Trump's policy caused massive inflation.
deal with it

I have facts to back up everything I say, you do not.
I'll tell you what, produce quotes from me that say any of those things and we can talk. Until then, deal with the reality that you will blame TRUMP! for every ill imaginable as long as a democrat is in the White House.

I'll tell you what, produce quotes from me that say any of those things and we can talk. Until then, deal with the reality that you will blame TRUMP! for every ill imaginable as long as a democrat is in the White House.
wait you can admit Trump lost the election and the was no fraud??

You can admit Bush inherited a balanced budget then blew up the economy, and started 2 failed wars??
I doubt it

Like I said, I look at the facts and then apply blame where appropriate.
Everything I do is dictated by facts

what are you stupid or something?

thats your response to the facts I posted about Trump blowing up the deficit and Biden lowering the deficit??

You suck at this.

That coming from the clowns that can't admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud??
You live in a fantasy world
I don't care about your tds post.
This is Bidens economy retard

It attempts to cut spending and that is a necessity if we want inflation to be under control "silly"

The facts do not support anything you say.

I don't care about your tds post.
This is Bidens economy retard
huh??

you're talking about deficits and Trump gave us 25% of our debt in just 4 years and left office with a $3+T deficit??

Biden has lowered the Trump deficit to just $1T

you're a joke and you are just making shit up.
retard

Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump

wait you can admit Trump lost the election and the was no fraud??
I doubt it

Like I said, I look at the facts and then apply blame where appropriate.
Everything I do is dictated by facts
I believe I posted on the day after the election that Quid Pro Joe was the next president and I've never said TRUMP! actually won. As for fraud, of course there was fraud. democrats always commit fraud in elections, it's just who they are. The only question is if there was enough to justify overturning the election, and we'll never be allowed to see if there actually was.

So, you know, you could go back and check if you wanted to and stuff. Naturally, I expect you to completely ignore this because I don't fit your narrative and what you thought was the zinger to end all zingers pooped out faster than Quid Pro Joe after lunch.

It can produce energy but that energy gets to your house as power and refers specifically to rate of electricity.

Not trying to nitpick but I just thought your statement was odd.
Biden put a tax on natural gas, and as soon as it took effect a new $16.00 fee was added.

Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump
I post facts

you post bull shit

You lose.

You can;t refute anything I say with facts

I post facts

you post bull shit

You lose.

You can;t refute anything I say with facts
Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump

Yeah, it's almost like there was something really big that happened in the last two years of TRUMP!'s term, something that pushed spending sky high while cutting economic output drastically, something that cooled a hot economy down to virtually nothing. Now, if we could only figure out what that was...

Forum List

Back