🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bidenflation!

then why do all MAGA republicans have extreme problems coming to grips with the reality that trump lost and there was no fraud??

Trump incited a riot at the Capitol based on these lies.
I'll ask all 5 of them in the next meeting. Then we'll talk about how TRUMP! told people to demonstrate peacefully.

So which policies have caused consumer prices to rise? And how did the pandemic affect shortages and delays that have impacted prices versus Biden's policies?
freeze production of barrels of oil. Day one of his policy

freeze production of barrels of oil. Day one of his policy

And yet....average monthly oil production the US for the last few years

1684251145903-png.786057

Your surrender has been noted

I post facts and that is your response

Get back to us when you can refute anything I said, which you can't do.

Thread close, you lose.
Lose what? Are you a child? This isn't a playground fight with winners and losers.
I posted a fact with my opinion.

YOU got triggered like a bitch and keep spamming the thread like a teenage girl

I'll ask all 5 of them in the next meeting. Then we'll talk about how TRUMP! told people to demonstrate peacefully.
you really want to try and make that argument, because that is void of fact.

Trump lied to them and told them and repeatedly told them their vote was stolen when it wasn't, then he sent them to the Capitol and watched them riot and beat cops for hours before he told them to stop.

All the while everybody repeatedly told Trump to stop the riot including Don Jr and other republican politicians, which he did not do.

Swing and miss

Lose what? Are you a child? This isn't a playground fight with winners and losers.
I posted a fact with my opinion.

YOU got triggered like a bitch and keep spamming the thread like a teenage girl
say what??

I posted facts that completely destroyed what you said. You can't refute at all and you just spammed Trump over and over like a child.

Like I said:

Get back to us when you can refute any of the facts I Posted.
I shut you down, and you have no response at all.

You lose.
thread closed. I have destroyed you in your own thread.

Trump lied to them and told them and repeatedly told them their vote was stolen when it wasn't, then he sent them to the Capitol and watched them riot and beat cops for hours before he told them to stop.

All the while everybody repeatedly told Trump to stop the riot including Don Jr and other republican politicians, which he did not do.

Swing and miss
Oh look more TDS about Trump 😆

I posted facts that you can't refute at all and you just spammed Trump over and over like a child.
the fk you did you unhinged demfk.

Last edited:

Swing and miss
If you're going to complain about lack of fact, make sure you're not also short on them. The riot officially started about 1:45 pm and TRUMP! tweeted to "support our Capitol police and law enforcement" at 2:38 pm. Perhaps your hate site forgot to mention that? You said, "hours". It was less than an hour. I know, it's a detail, but one that nukes your narrative.

say what??

I posted facts that completely destroyed what you said. You can't refute at all and you just spammed Trump over and over like a child.

Like I said:

Get back to us when you can refute any of the facts I Posted.
I shut you down, and you have no response at all.

You lose.
thread closed. I have destroyed you in your own thread.
Last year UNDER BIDEN silicone was 6 bucks. Now it is 12.

Those are the only facts relevant to this thread

If you're going to complain about lack of fact, make sure you're not also short on them. The riot officially started about 1:45 pm and TRUMP! tweeted to "support our Capitol police and law enforcement" at 2:38 pm. Perhaps your hate site forgot to mention that? You said, "hours". It was less than an hour. I know, it's a detail, but one that nukes your narrative.
Not True at all.

The timeline has been clearly outlined and Trump sat and watched the riot on TV for hours while his son and other republicans repeatedly urged him to call it off.

When Trump finally finally tweeted to his sheep supporters to stop and go home, they left. Hours after the riot started.

He wants green energy to tare over.
So essentially he is trying to even out subsidies a little bit bt green and fossil energy? He has a long way to go, right?

It seems I remember reading somewhere the administration was tired of giving fossil industries billions...trillions(?) in subsidies while these same companies post record profits.

Of course these ultra rich companies will keep their massive profits and pass the 16 dollars off to you because they know you will be mad at politicians instead of greedy fossil companies so I can see why Biden's policy isn't well received and ultimately becomes counter productive.

Its a no win situation I guess.

Not True at all.

The timeline has been clearly outlined and Trump sat and watched the riot on TV for hours while his son and other republicans repeatedly urged him to call it off.

When Trump finally finally tweeted to his sheep supporters to stop and go home, they left. Hours after the riot started.
Newsweek reported that he sent the first tweet less than an hour after it started. If you deny what they say, maybe you should contact their editorial board about the matter.

Capitol Riot Timeline: From Trump's First Tweet to Biden's Certification

1:45 p.m.: Rioters push past police and an officer announces that it is "now effectively a riot," although officers are trying to get compliance.
2:38 p.m.: Trump urges people to "support our Capitol police and law enforcement," and tweets that "they are truly on the side of our country. Stay peaceful!"

I don't know about your world in the fever swamp, but in mine, 2:38 is less than one hour after 1:45.

Tell you what, quote your source that you believe and is saying "hours" for comparison.

At 12:54 trumpers breached the barricade out in front of the Capitol
at 2:44 Ashli Babbit was killed
at 4:17 trump tweets for everyone to go home, and they do. riot over.

its been well documented that Trump watched the riot on TV and did nothing to stop it while everyone was telling him to stop it by telling his supporters to go home.

Making a tweet about respecting our police is not stopping the riot. You conveniently leave that out.
When trump told the people to go home, they did and the riot was over.

Making some tweet at 2:38 did nothing and the riot escalated from that point until Trump finally told people to go home at 4:17

Forum List

Back