Bidenflation!

I believe I posted on the day after the election that Quid Pro Joe was the next president and I've never said TRUMP! actually won. As for fraud, of course there was fraud. democrats always commit fraud in elections, it's just who they are. The only question is if there was enough to justify overturning the election, and we'll never be allowed to see if there actually was.

So, you know, you could go back and check if you wanted to and stuff. Naturally, I expect you to completely ignore this because I don't fit your narrative and what you thought was the zinger to end all zingers pooped out faster than Quid Pro Joe after lunch.
so you can admit Trump is lying about fraud that never happened?

Because almost no republicans can actually admit that

Yeah, it's almost like there was something really big that happened in the last two years of TRUMP!'s term, something that pushed spending sky high while cutting economic output drastically, something that cooled a hot economy down to virtually nothing. Now, if we could only figure out what that was...
guess what

Trump ran deficits to record levels pre-covid.

nice try though
swing and miss

Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump
Living rent free in some heads, that's for sure, and he will remain there until the next Republican president is elected, at which point all fault will fall on her. Listening to the usual suspects, you'd be excused if you thought there really wasn't an election and transfer of power. They really act like TRUMP! is still in the White House, calling the shots.

Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump
ok

Get back to me when you can actually post facts or refute anything I say

I have destroyed you in your own thread and you look stupid and weak.

Shut your thread down. You have lost.

His policies have made EVERYTHING more expensive.

It's not rocket science
To you, it is rocket science. You have no clue what caused inflation. That's why you fall for every "BECAUSE BIDEN!" hoax that is shit into your mouth.

To you, it is rocket science. You have no clue what caused inflation. That's why you fall for every "BECAUSE BIDEN!" hoax that is shit into your mouth.
I just posted all the facts that show how Trump blew up the deficit, Biden lowered the deficit, and Trump also had the biggest fake money pump in US history and i shut him up with that and reduced him to tears.

so you can admit Trump is lying about fraud that never happened?

Because almost no republicans can actually admit that
I'm saying I don't see enough evidence to say definitively that TRUMP! won the election. There definitely are, however, some things that raise questions about the credibility of the election, but it would take a lot to actually overturn it, and democrats are banking on it. Notice that they immediately went into severe denial mode the instant election night was over, screeching in unison and trying to drown out any voices raising questions.

I don't control what TRUMP! says, but being as he's now a politician, I believe about 30% of what he says. That's pretty high from me, most politicians get about 20% credibility, some much less.

I'm saying I don't see enough evidence to say definitively that TRUMP! won the election. There definitely are, however, some things that raise questions about the credibility of the election, but it would take a lot to actually overturn it, and democrats are banking on it. Notice that they immediately went into severe denial mode the instant election night was over, screeching in unison and trying to drown out any voices raising questions.

I don't control what TRUMP! says, but being as he's now a politician, I believe about 30% of what he says. That's pretty high from me, most politicians get about 20% credibility, some much less.
then why do all MAGA republicans have extreme problems coming to grips with the reality that trump lost and there was no fraud??

Trump incited a riot at the Capitol based on these lies.

It attempts to cut spending and that is a necessity if we want inflation to be under control "silly"
But it is not an anti inflation bill.

It essentially just cuts programs that Repubs don't like.

Repubs promised a bill specifically to reduce inflation. Are they so lazy and incompetent that they consider holding Democrats priorities hostage on the debt ceiling is actually the inflation reduction bill they promised?

And you buy it? Lol.

then why do all MAGA republicans have extreme problems coming to grips with the reality that trump lost and there was no fraud??

Trump incited a riot at the Capitol based on these lies.
TDS

This thread is about current events and the current president and all you can do is WAIL TRUMP like a child.

Pathetic

You should bleev 0 percent of what Trump says.

If Trump said the sky is blue, I would have to check.

TDS

This thread is about current events and the current president and all you can do is WAIL TRUMP like a child.

Pathetic
Your surrender has been noted.

I post facts that shut you down and shut you up.

You can't refute me.
You can't debate me.

Your stupidity is pathetic.

I have destroyed you in your own thread.

You are my bitch.

Your surrender has been noted.

I post facts that shut you down and shut you up.

You can't refute me.
You can't debate me.

Your stupidity is pathetic.

I have destroyed you in your own thread.

You are my bitch.
Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump

Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump
Your surrender has been noted

I post facts and that is your response

Get back to us when you can refute anything I said.

Thread close, you lose.

Get back to us when you can refute anything I said.

Thread close, you lose.
Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump

Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump

Get back to us when you can refute anything I said, which you can't do.

Thread close, you lose.

Forum List

Back