Bidenflation

So the worldwide inflation is caused by Joe oe Biden.
The US economy drives the world, however Presidents are not fully responsible for the economy. Like last year when Biden and other Democrats were praising themselves for the low unemployment that they had nothing to do with and the record growth they claim was their doing. Too much credit and blame for economies are given to Presidents.

The US economy drives the world, however Presidents are not fully responsible for the economy. Like last year when Biden and other Democrats were praising themselves for the low unemployment that they had nothing to do with and the record growth they claim was their doing. Too much credit and blame for economies are given to Presidents.
Right, but you guys were patting Trump on the back for the low UE numbers.

Trump's pats on the back were well deserved. He boosted the bad Obama recession economy of 2016, with many successive quarters of RISING GDPs in 2017 & 2018, by stopping China imports, stimulation of American business, cutting regulations, lowering the corporate tax, and increasing US oil/gas production.

Too much credit and blame for economies are given to Presidents.

I think that's true, but SOME credit or blame is due IMHO for a president's policies one way or the other and also for his/her attitude regarding certain aspects of an industry or business sector. You can't declare a war on fossil fuels for instance, and generally do all you can to make it harder and more expensive to produce more oil and gas and then turn around and bitch about the price at the pump.

..... oil stock investments are riskier than other stock market sectors because the industry has several additional risk factors, including:

• Cyclicality: The oil and gas sector tends to be cyclical, meaning that investors are likely to experience booms and busts.
  • Volatility: Oil and gas companies face other factors beyond their control. The prices of oil and gas are a major factor in the valuations of oil and gas stocks. When prices are low, the market tends to punish these stocks. When Saudi Arabia and Russia began an oil price war in March 2020 that caused global oil prices to plummet, stock prices in the oil and gas sector also collapsed.
  • Uncertainty: Oil and gas exploration is unpredictable. A company buys the rights to an exploration block and conducts tests to determine the presence of oil or gas deposits. If they're found, the company drills test wells to determine the quality of the deposits and then drills production wells and connects the associated infrastructure, all before earning any money. The inherent uncertainty of exploration can result in large losses from investments that don't pan out.
  • Environmental issues: Fossil fuels emit greenhouse gases during their production, transportation, and combustion, which contribute to climate change. As a result, governments are increasingly pressuring companies to decarbonize their operations, and demand for oil and gas will likely wane in the coming decades.
  • Safety concerns: Oil and gas are both flammable and toxic, and the pipelines transporting them stretch for hundreds or thousands of miles. Meanwhile, the machinery that extracts oil and gas is heavy and complex. Combine these factors, and a misstep can have tragic consequences. For example, BP's (NYSE:BP) Deepwater Horizon oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico in 2010 caused catastrophic damage, which it's still paying for to this day.
Add it all up, and oil and gas is one of the riskiest sectors for investors. However, some oil and gas companies are safer than others.

IMHO, Biden has significantly added to the uncertainty of oil and gas exploration and production, and he has done so for political reasons. Everything we buy gets to our stores and front door via trucks, trains, and planes which adds to the cost. IOW, inflation.

I moved out of an apartment in December, where the rent was going from $600/month to $850/mo. Those apartments (the whole complex) are now renting at $1200/mo. That's a 100% increase in less than 6 months.

2 years before that, I moved from an apartment that was $550/mo. That one is now renting for $1200/mo, all for a whopping 450 sq feet. More than a 100% increase.

The 3 worst part of the Bidenflation are food, gas prices, and housing rents, but the rents are the worst of the bunch.

Azalea - 1 Bedroom 1 Bath (liveatturtlecreek.com)

1654917172480.png

I like the China tariffs, but he had little to do with the economy. I have said for years that Presidents have little to do with the economy. Booms and busts have happened for thousands of years before we ever had Presidents. So stuff your “you guys“ BS.

Trump's pats on the back were well deserved. He boosted the bad Obama recession economy of 2016, with many successive quarters of RISING GDPs in 2017 & 2018, by stopping China imports, stimulation of American business, cutting regulations, lowering the corporate tax, and increasing US oil/gas production.
We weren't in no damn recession in 2016, just another right wing lie. Pres. Obama handed that moron over a great economy just thank God the idiot didn't screw it up.

We weren't in no damn recession in 2016, just another right wing lie. Pres. Obama handed that moron over a great economy just thank God the idiot didn't screw it up.
You have a habit of making an IDIOT out of yourself. And you are an especially dumb idiot, seeing as how I have corrected you on this before, and you still come in here blowing it.

1. A recession is where there are 2 or more consecutive quarters of decreasing GDP growth.

re·ces·sion
[rəˈseSH(ə)n] NOUN..........a period of temporary economic decline during which trade and industrial activity are reduced, generally identified by a fall in GDP in two successive quarters:

2. Obama had FOUR consecutive quarters of decreasing GDP growth. And that sure aint no "great economy". It was a SINKING recession economy from a FAILURE president, that Obama handed over to Trump. which the V-GRAPH clearly shows, and was rescued and improved by Trump. You've been watching too much CNN/MSNBC.
No charge for the tutoring.

1655010539915.png

1655010959771.png

Last edited:
You have a habit of making an IDIOT out of yourself. And you are an especially dumb idiot, seeing as how I have corrected you on this before, and you still come in here blowing it.

1. A recession is where there are 2 or more consecutive quarters of decreasing GDP growth.

re·ces·sion
[rəˈseSH(ə)n] NOUN..........a period of temporary economic decline during which trade and industrial activity are reduced, generally identified by a fall in GDP in two successive quarters:

2. Obama had FOUR consecutive quarters of decreasing GDP growth. And that sure aint no "great economy". It was a SINKING recession economy from a FAILURE president, that Obama handed over to Trump. which the V-GRAPH clearly shows, and was rescued and improved by Trump. You've been watching too much CNN/MSNBC.
No charge for the tutoring.

View attachment 656842

View attachment 656844
The last recession this country was in was 2007 - 2009. Talk about a special idiot.

I moved out of an apartment in December, where the rent was going from $600/month to $850/mo. Those apartments (the whole complex) are now renting at $1200/mo. That's a 100% increase in less than 6 months.

2 years before that, I moved from an apartment that was $550/mo. That one is now renting for $1200/mo, all for a whopping 450 sq feet. More than a 100% increase.

The 3 worst part of the Bidenflation are food, gas prices, and housing rents, but the rents are the worst of the bunch.

Azalea - 1 Bedroom 1 Bath (liveatturtlecreek.com)

Maybe, but a President has little to do with that. It's pure supply and demand. Mind you, all this illegal immigration isn't helping. We have to put these millions of people somewhere, and they sure as hell can't afford a house.

This problem has been going on for nearly 10 years and getting worse each year. Houses are nearly unaffordable today for your average blue-collar couple. People now have no choice but to rent. The last time I advertised an apartment was seven years ago. It was in February when nobody is moving. The next morning I woke up to about a dozen or more e-mails. Some were offering to take the place sight unseen, others were offering much more rent than I was asking, some offered to pay double the security deposit. It was something I've never experienced before.

I always check our local paper to see what the rental market is doing. They removed the entire section. The only reason they'd do that is if there were absolutely nobody with an apartment for rent. So it's not just where you live, this is nationwide.

So the worldwide inflation is caused by Joe oe Biden.

It's not so worldwide. In fact we come in at 14th place when it comes to inflation.

Increase cost of fuel, pay people more to stay home than work, spending money like we are sitting on a pile of cash, you have all the makings for a 40 year high in inflation. What are the Democrats doing about it? They are conducting a phony Trump hearing hoping to stretch it out until November when they are going to get creamed. They already lost Congress, but they're spending their time to try and minimize the damage.

Forum List

Back