🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden’s ‘absolute’ defense of Hunter leaves media and Justice Department in a muddle

Im not comfortable with you talking about things about which you know nothing. Im not comfortable with someone who hasnt served questioning the service of another. And the answer to my original question to you was NO I wasnt. No one gives a shit about what your "friend" did or didnt do.

I question stolen Valor assholes all of the time. I helped Shipley out a fake SEAL down in Carson City.

I have lots of friends in the special warfare arena, and was a major supporter of R2I2 set up by Col Smith of 12th Group.

I know fakers when I see em.

No I do not.

I do not approve of Congress investigating crimes, that is not their job.

If we cannot trust our own law enforcement to do their job then we are fucked anyhow so what is the point?

I was against the investigations by the Dems including the Mueller one.

Also, they never produce anything of any substance. Hell, look at the Mueller report, both sides point to it and take a few statements out of it and claim victory.
So you’re against the Jan 6 investigations?

It is Congresses job to investigate malfeasance of the POTUS though isn’t it?

I question stolen Valor assholes all of the time. I helped Shipley out a fake SEAL down in Carson City.

I have lots of friends in the special warfare arena, and was a major supporter of R2I2 set up by Col Smith of 12th Group.

I know fakers when I see em.
Ok internet warrior.

The investigation continues, because there is a gas war.

Yuzivka Gas Field
'....and with its help, Biden and others expect to roust Russia from the gas market. Shale gas, which is mined in the Donbas, is much cheaper than the gas produced in the U.S. Americans need the terrotiroy of the Donbass, but they do not need people. They need the local population to leave these lands.'

Targeted By Who?

4 Ap Moscow Times: Donbas Evacuations
'...."We want as few citizens as possible o stay here." '

POSPOTUS got his POS son into Burisma:

2016 Nadra Ukrayny / Yuzivka

I am defending Biden by asking you a question? That is a new one even for you.

I do not give a fuck about "implied" or "alleged", I care about what is proven. When something real comes out that is supported by facts then I will be happy to join you in your outrage.

I never joined the Dems in their outrage over Trump and Russia and I will not join yours till there is something more than empty talk.

As for Ivanka, I was not saying she did anything wrong, she would have to be a total idiot not to capitalize on her daddy's name and position, and she seems pretty bright to me.
The Lazy fact that you feel obliged to Give Biden any benefit of the doubt is manifest
proof all one needs.As to taking you seriously.Biden does not deserve to be taken seriously.
All's he's done is Lie,Bully and help make America a place for squatters { Illegals }.
He outright bullies those who contribute to the country.Like Tax payers and those
who stand up for Americana and Partiotism.

Ok internet warrior.

Internet warrior? Where did I claim that? I honor those who actually served. I didn't. So I despise those who claim they did but didn't. I shoot a lot. More than Marines do. They qualify once a year. I shoot the ART every month on average, for fun. I also shoot way the hell out there at 1,000 and 1,500 yards. So when some asshole tries to blow smoke up my ass about a weapon system I am intimately familiar with, and which he SHOULD be.

I wonder.

Shouldn't you? Or were you like that sycophant on Heartbreak Ridge who couldn't wait to stroke his bosses ass?

Internet warrior? Where did I claim that? I honor those who actually served. I didn't. So I despise those who claim they did but didn't. I shoot a lot. More than Marines do. They qualify once a year. I shoot the ART every month on average, for fun. I also shoot way the hell out there at 1,000 and 1,500 yards. So when some asshole tries to blow smoke up my ass about a weapon system I am intimately familiar with, and which he SHOULD be.

I wonder.

Shouldn't you? Or were you like that sycophant on Heartbreak Ridge who couldn't wait to stroke his bosses ass?
Sorry, internet blow hard. better?

I wonder.

Which weapon system are you shooting 1000-1500 yds? Which range are you shooting this weapon system at?

I wonder.

Wait. Maybe wanna be is better monicker. Yeah I think that’s probably it.

You’re new name is Wanna Be.

So you’re against the Jan 6 investigations?

I think they are a waste of time.

Will you believe any conclusion they come to? Or will you dismiss it out of hand because the Dems did it?

It is Congresses job to investigate malfeasance of the POTUS though isn’t it?

It is. But we are talking about Hunter here. You first need to show some actual malfeasance by him before you can link it to the POTUS

Last edited:
The Lazy fact that you feel obliged to Give Biden any benefit of the doubt is manifest
proof all one needs.As to taking you seriously.Biden does not deserve to be taken seriously.
All's he's done is Lie,Bully and help make America a place for squatters { Illegals }.
He outright bullies those who contribute to the country.Like Tax payers and those
who stand up for Americana and Partiotism.

:cheers2:

Which weapon system are you shooting 1000-1500 yds? Which range are you shooting this weapon system at?

I have a Colt that I built up with a Noveske 16" barrel that I use to 1000 yards. With the Berger VLD bullets I stay supersonic to 1100 yards, but accuracy drops at around 1050 for some reason. I still haven't doped that out. I shoot my Steyr SSG PII to 1200 yards using the 175 Sierra Match king. I shoot to 1500 yards with a Barrett MRAD in .338 Lapua, and I have a Research Armaments Long Range Rifle in .50 cal for 2000 yards. Why?

Wait. Maybe wanna be is better monicker. Yeah I think that’s probably it.

You’re new name is Wanna Be.

Ok, whatever floats your boat. At 75 I am a bit old to be a wannabe though. So you might want to reconsider.

Ok, whatever floats your boat. At 75 I am a bit old to be a wannabe though. So you might want to reconsider.

Clearly a wannabe. Hang out with former military because you want to be like them though you lacked the desire to actually join yourself

Clearly a wannabe. Hang out with former military because you want to be like them though you lacked the desire to actually join yourself

Yup. I grew up when we weren't at war. Got an education and traveled to almost every shithole that our troops finally did start to fight in. I was just there first. But, at least i don't claim to have done something I didn't do. Unlike, apparently, you.

Yup. I grew up when we weren't at war. Got an education and traveled to almost every shithole that our troops finally did start to fight in. I was just there first. But, at least i don't claim to have done something I didn't do. Unlike, apparently, you.

Cool story Bro!

But you said you were 75, which puts you at military joining age in the middle of Vietnam.

I have a Colt that I built up with a Noveske 16" barrel that I use to 1000 yards. With the Berger VLD bullets I stay supersonic to 1100 yards, but accuracy drops at around 1050 for some reason. I still haven't doped that out. I shoot my Steyr SSG PII to 1200 yards using the 175 Sierra Match king. I shoot to 1500 yards with a Barrett MRAD in .338 Lapua, and I have a Research Armaments Long Range Rifle in .50 cal for 2000 yards. Why?
Because you want { crave } in being the First Trans-gender version
of Annie Oakley.Such a crack shot she earned a living in the Wild
West Shows.

Forum List

Back