Biden's approval rating is 36%, but 72% of Democrats still approve of him, how come?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
What's Biden done to earn a 72% approval rating among Democrats? Strikes me it's the fact he's a Democrat, so it doesn't matter what he does or doesn't do. What you say?

What's Biden done to earn a 72% approval rating among Democrats? Strikes me it's the fact he's a Democrat, so it doesn't matter what he does or doesn't do. What you say?

Let me see if I can explain… do you have a favorite sports team?? Which one?

I noticed in the article that each time they listed a failure it was followed by a reason why the failure wasn't Biden's fault. But you ask a great question, but there is no logical answer. Not surprising as being a democrat in 2022 is not logical in the first place. If I had to guess it is the lack of understanding of politics from those 72%. Usually when I debate a leftist I get CNN talking points and not thought out rebuttals. And one of my leftist friends that is a free thinker tells me constantly that Biden is a failure for his party.

I noticed in the article that each time they listed a failure it was followed by a reason why the failure wasn't Biden's fault. But you ask a great question, but there is no logical answer. Not surprising as being a democrat in 2022 is not logical in the first place. If I had to guess it is the lack of understanding of politics from those 72%. Usually when I debate a leftist I get CNN talking points and not thought out rebuttals. And one of my leftist friends that is a free thinker tells me constantly that Biden is a failure for his party.
It’s very simple. There is utter disgust for the opposing party on both sides and it doesn’t have much to do with actual policy. It has to do with personality and talking points. The Left is disgusted by Trump and the way he lied and bullied his way around the White House. They are disgusted with the wingnut elements of the Republican Party that supports nationalism and restrictive measures for immigrants, minorities and the poor. The Right feels the same way about the left.

It’s all a team sport attack game now. You can love your team and no matter how bad they may be playing a game, that’s not going to convince you to root for the other team. You just work on making your team better so they can win the game. That’s what’s going on here

It’s very simple. There is utter disgust for the opposing party on both sides and it doesn’t have much to do with actual policy. It has to do with personality and talking points. The Left is disgusted by Trump and the way he lied and bullied his way around the White House. They are disgusted with the wingnut elements of the Republican Party that supports nationalism and restrictive measures for immigrants, minorities and the poor. The Right feels the same way about the left.

It’s all a team sport attack game now. You can love your team and no matter how bad they may be playing a game, that’s not going to convince you to root for the other team. You just work on making your team better so they can win the game. That’s what’s going on here
That's ridiculous. No comparison at all. The Baltimore Orioles ain't causing me to pay $5.00 a gallon for gas , or flooding the southern border with illegal immigrants, or stealing elections , or sending Iran billions in the middle of the night.

That's ridiculous. No comparison at all. The Baltimore Orioles ain't causing me to pay $5.00 a gallon for gas , or flooding the southern border with illegal immigrants, or stealing elections , or sending Iran billions in the middle of the night.
I never implied they were. If the analogy is over your head then just let it go, I’m not going to waste time on somebody that thought I was implying a baseball team was in charge of immigration.

Mainly because dems don’t care about the best interest of their country and put party before country

1653504300469.png

Also begs the question: what would have to happen for the 72% to disapprove?
2nd Great Depression?
World War lll?
Avocado shortage?

What league are they in?
Satan?

He's in the Hot Stove League with Pelosi, Obama, Biden, Clinton, Nadler, Schummer, Putin, Ayatollah Assahollah, Schiff, Swalwell, Stacy Abrams and the 4 demons some call "The Squad"

Do you have season tickets to root from your favorite team from Hell?

I heard they are on fire this season.

Biden talks like a common man, lives like the hoi polloi. Lat year..."Hamburger is only a buck more a pound you friggin ingrates".

True, of course, and also it's a hatred for the people that support the opposite "team" because of all the derogatory insults, the disrespect. It's really not about Trump or Biden, I think, their names are just used as a designator for the proxy war we're in.

Forum List

Back