Biden's approval rating is 36%, but 72% of Democrats still approve of him, how come?

excellent point. Yes dems put their party before country, like a fan might put their team at first despite reality
I was making an excellent point but your interpretation of it was all over the place. Nice try. But a swing and a miss!

Satan?

He's in the Hot Stove League with Pelosi, Obama, Biden, Clinton, Nadler, Schummer, Putin, Ayatollah Assahollah, Schiff, Swalwell, Stacy Abrams and the 4 demons some call "The Squad"

Do you have season tickets to root from your favorite team from Hell?

I heard they are on fire this season.
It must get claustrophobic in that messed up head of yours

I was making an excellent point but your interpretation of it was all over the place. Nice try. But a swing and a miss!
it was clearly a touchdown…something we see a lot of in south bend…i know what they look like

This country is really screwed up now with massive inflation, high cost of energy, millions of Illegals flooding, astronomical Black crime, decreasing family income, plunging stock market and pending recession.

So what is President Potatohead fixated on?

Taking away the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms and kissing the ass of the BLM filthy ass destructive Negroes with George Floyd Executive Orders.

What's Biden done to earn a 72% approval rating among Democrats? Strikes me it's the fact he's a Democrat, so it doesn't matter what he does or doesn't do. What you say?

Ummmmm, it's called fraudulent polling.

Biden's approval rating is 36%, but 72% of Democrats still approve of him, how come?​

Some will be true believers
Some, well they are in a box. What other option do they realistically have?

This country is really screwed up now with massive inflation, high cost of energy, millions of Illegals flooding, astronomical Black crime, decreasing family income, plunging stock market and pending recession.

So what is President Potatohead fixated on?

Taking away the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms and kissing the ass of the BLM filthy ass destructive Negroes with George Floyd Executive Orders.
So what’s your problem?!

What's Biden done to earn a 72% approval rating among Democrats? Strikes me it's the fact he's a Democrat, so it doesn't matter what he does or doesn't do. What you say?

76% of Americans supported the invasion of Iraq, while 24% were against it.

Both these stats show that the vast majority of Americans are dumbasses.

If the 24% that opposed the invasion of Iraq (which certainly correlates with that 72% of Democrats that continue to support Biden), this would be a much, much better country!!!

76% of Americans supported the invasion of Iraq, while 24% were against it.

Both these stats show that the vast majority of Americans are dumbasses.

If the 24% that opposed the invasion of Iraq (which certainly correlates with that 72% of Democrats that continue to support Biden), this would be a much, much better country!!!
At the time of the war your numbers may be somewhat correct. Remember, Biden won the election, but what happened a year and a half later is the issue.

Rarely have I seen someone stoop so low yet still remain there. Think before you write.

At the time of the war your numbers may be somewhat correct. Remember, Biden won the election, but what happened a year and a half later is the issue.

Rarely have I seen someone stoop so low yet still remain there. Think before you write.

I'm not saying that Biden will win the next election, but that doesn't mean that I don't support him or that I think he wouldn't be best for the country. (Of course I don't know who he'll be running against).

Forum List

Back