Biden's Average Annual Charitable-Gift Total: $369

Yes but he has donated so much of his time to the country when he otherwise could have been making trillions in the private sector :3:
Biden couldn’t hold a private sector job at Burger King for 3 hours.
Why would he get fired?

biden sniff bk.jpg

As has been pointed out countless times their compassion begins and ends with your money not theirs. The Dim’s see it as their mission to expropriate your hard earned money to further consolidate their power while at the same time appearing to be concerned about the poor.

Yeah, he really cares about the poor and those in need.

And everyone on the left is wow, he gives a lot!

I don't know the answer, but that could be $369 more a year than Trump :10:

People shouldn't be judged specifically for their charity and Trump has helped out countless people without any publicity for it (if the reports from people are true about him giving some people rooms in Trump tower and helping those who needed it for medical help). I do find it tough to listen to people talk one way, suggest everyone else act a certain way, while doing the opposite themselves.

If Biden were America First like Trump, he would have had a chance...in 2016. As it stands now, people believe Trump will confront China, help the economy and deal with illegal immigration. These are huge issues with Americans.
/—-/ You are truly uninformed. No wonder you are a democRAT, President Trump donates his annual salary to charity.
Here's Where President Trump is Donating His 2018 Salary - Faith Family America
Yes and them democrats can't stand it.
61555757_10213981111817549_7259101875406897152_n.jpg

People shouldn't be judged specifically for their charity and Trump has helped out countless people without any publicity for it (if the reports from people are true about him giving some people rooms in Trump tower and helping those who needed it for medical help). I do find it tough to listen to people talk one way, suggest everyone else act a certain way, while doing the opposite themselves.

If Biden were America First like Trump, he would have had a chance...in 2016. As it stands now, people believe Trump will confront China, help the economy and deal with illegal immigration. These are huge issues with Americans.
/—-/ You are truly uninformed. No wonder you are a democRAT, President Trump donates his annual salary to charity.

And then writes it off his taxes . We think . Trump is known for being an uncharitable billionaire. His charitable foundation has been exposed as a fraud .

And then writes it off his taxes . We think . Trump is known for being an uncharitable billionaire. His charitable foundation has been exposed as a fraud .
/—-/ You don’t even understand what writes it off on his taxes means. It’s as if he never earned the money. He gives up 100% of it.

Forum List

Back