Biden's Awkward Joke About Wife of NATO Official Flops, Causes Confusion

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Biden's Awkward Joke About Wife of NATO Official Flops,

Causes Confusion

10 Jul 2024 ~~ By . Douglas Golden

Do you know when you don’t want to be telling unnecessary jokes which don’t make much sense, even when one reads the official transcript put out by your people? President Joe Biden, on the week in which Democrats seem to be slowly coming to the conclusion he needs to be replaced atop the presidential ticket.
Do you know when said joke really doesn’t need your words to be slurred in a way that those watching the event are left wondering whether you just made an untoward, vulgar remark about the secretary-general of NATO? President Joe Biden, on the week in which Democrats seem to be slowly coming to the conclusion he needs to be replaced atop the presidential ticket.
~Snip~
However, as CNBC also noted, Biden made the speech “as his reelection campaign teeters.” And, if one needed evidence as to why it was teetering, consider the clip that went viral on social media after the speech Tuesday night:

~Snip~
However the joke was supposed to land, it also didn’t help that the words were slurred so badly that numerous users on social media also thought Biden had completely lost leave of his senses and was saying, “I realize, as I was f***ing your wife, I personally asked you to extend your service. Forgive me.”

And what did we end up with? A bad-viral Biden moment. What a surprise. It was a little past half-after 5 p.m. — and, as we know from prior reports, this is a guy who’s only really vital between the hours of 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
This is a president who has lost all self-preservation skills. It would be a kindness to take him off his own re-election bid, both for the Democrats and for Biden himself. Both parties, inasmuch as the latter can be considered to be in compos mentis, refuse to do it. They deserve whatever whirlwind they reap.

Commentary:
What a riot. Yes, when a box of rocks is more competent than your president. That slurred word could be heard that way. If only he’d crossed himself after saying “forgive me.” That little bit of recurrent blasphemous humor makes all his jokes just a little bit funnier.
Joe has become an embarrassment on the world stage. He belongs in Delaware to live out his life.
There are so many more cases where his cognitive decline are on display. This is just him mumbling. I heard it as “talking”, but the suggestion is hilarious.
My doc once told me that I shouldn’t be too concerned with losing my keys occasionally; I should be concerned when I forget what they are for. We are seeing plenty of examples of his dementia. I think this was one of them.
Obviously even George Clooney thinks Joe should hang up his gloves...

Biden's handlers must realize by now that they can't turn him into Trump by writing slick jokes. He doesn't understand how to deliver a joke and he is incapable of memorizing the words.

Causes Confusion

Do you know when you don’t want to be telling unnecessary jokes which don’t make much sense, even when one reads the official transcript put out by your people? President Joe Biden, on the week in which Democrats seem to be slowly coming to the conclusion he needs to be replaced atop the presidential ticket.
Do you know when said joke really doesn’t need your words to be slurred in a way that those watching the event are left wondering whether you just made an untoward, vulgar remark about the secretary-general of NATO? President Joe Biden, on the week in which Democrats seem to be slowly coming to the conclusion he needs to be replaced atop the presidential ticket.
~Snip~
However, as CNBC also noted, Biden made the speech “as his reelection campaign teeters.” And, if one needed evidence as to why it was teetering, consider the clip that went viral on social media after the speech Tuesday night:

~Snip~
However the joke was supposed to land, it also didn’t help that the words were slurred so badly that numerous users on social media also thought Biden had completely lost leave of his senses and was saying, “I realize, as I was f***ing your wife, I personally asked you to extend your service. Forgive me.”

And what did we end up with? A bad-viral Biden moment. What a surprise. It was a little past half-after 5 p.m. — and, as we know from prior reports, this is a guy who’s only really vital between the hours of 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
This is a president who has lost all self-preservation skills. It would be a kindness to take him off his own re-election bid, both for the Democrats and for Biden himself. Both parties, inasmuch as the latter can be considered to be in compos mentis, refuse to do it. They deserve whatever whirlwind they reap.

Commentary:
What a riot. Yes, when a box of rocks is more competent than your president. That slurred word could be heard that way. If only he’d crossed himself after saying “forgive me.” That little bit of recurrent blasphemous humor makes all his jokes just a little bit funnier.
Joe has become an embarrassment on the world stage. He belongs in Delaware to live out his life.
There are so many more cases where his cognitive decline are on display. This is just him mumbling. I heard it as “talking”, but the suggestion is hilarious.
My doc once told me that I shouldn’t be too concerned with losing my keys occasionally; I should be concerned when I forget what they are for. We are seeing plenty of examples of his dementia. I think this was one of them.

I saw this happen with my father in law. He was a perfect gentleman his whole life, but when the dementia got hold of him, he started saying crude things about women. Sadly, he was dead less than a year later. That's about where Joe Biden is on the spectrum right now.

Causes Confusion

~Snip~

~Snip~

Commentary:

I hear….”as I was talking to your wife”

You are making shit up again

Causes Confusion

~Snip~

~Snip~

Commentary:

i-guess-rallying-world-leaders-in-support-of-democracy-and-v0-nnd3iqp5rpbd1.jpeg

howbout the rest of the speech? or is it just a 15 second portion of it.
are we selecting are presidents on their ability to tell jokes...

What a massive embarrassment to the United States of America.

These past four years have been a long national nightmare.....

Forum List

Back