Biden's Cancer Research Foundation

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
Last edited:
$4 mil in.
$0 to cancer research.

Let the Biden defense foundation begin

This proves he is a politician for sure.
I wonder if we can trust him with tax payers money ?

$4 mil in.
$0 to cancer research.

Please merge in current events
These political philanthropic activities have a long history of bringing awareness, through conferences, promoting interest, spurring other giving, etc, but often not producing much direct results. Unlike the trump philanthropies, this one (started in 2017) did not lead to any charges of malfeasance, embezzlement, or personal use of the money, in this case mostly donated by Warren Buffet, Sean Parker and other large wealthy mostly democratic contributors, (nor leading to the banning of a president or his kids from ever being in charge of a charity again) who used the project as part of tax write offs, thinking the awareness was worth it for whatever reason, until Biden dropped out to run successfully for President. I cannot get too worked up over the phony outrage of the poster or author of the article. Have a nice day. I hope you enjoy inauguration day. :)

$4 mil in.
$0 to cancer research.

These political philanthropic activities have a long history of bringing awareness, through conferences, promoting interest, spurring other giving, etc, but often not producing much direct results. Unlike the trump philanthropies, this one (started in 2017) did not lead to any charges of malfeasance, embezzlement, or personal use of the money, in this case mostly donated by Warren Buffet, Sean Parker and other large wealthy mostly democratic contributors, (nor leading to the banning of a president or his kids from ever being in charge of a charity again) who used the project as part of tax write offs, thinking the awareness was worth it for whatever reason, until Biden dropped out to run successfully for President. I cannot get too worked up over the phony outrage of the poster or author of the article. Have a nice day. I hope you enjoy inauguration day. :)
So the have a long history of fraud and letting our politicians be paid spokespeople.

Lord have mercy.

Let us know when state prosecutors close it down as a fraud....

Or if something like this turns up...

$4 mil in.
$0 to cancer research.

So the have a long history of fraud and letting our politicians be paid spokespeople.

Lord have mercy.
Yeah, I'm not sure of the effectiveness of putting doctor spokesmen and researchers between research gigs on the payroll for conference appearances and minor local publicity, but I am certainly not in the big donor class. Been going on for years and I'm sure they have a good time, and the parts that get written off taxes speak for themselves and maybe they do raise awareness, who knows? Never been too worked up about how the very wealthy spends their money. Everybody needs hobbies they can personally feel good about, whether anybody else does or not.

$4 mil in.
$0 to cancer research.

Lord have mercy.
Yeah, I'm not sure of the effectiveness of putting doctor spokesmen and researchers between research gigs on the payroll for conference appearances and minor local publicity, but I am certainly not in the big donor class. Been going on for years and I'm sure they have a good time, and the parts that get written off taxes speak for themselves and maybe they do raise awareness, who knows? Never been too worked up about how the very wealthy spends their money. Everybody needs hobbies they can personally feel good about, whether anybody else does or not.
the foundation is a lie.

I'm not playing your word games.

$4 mil in.
$0 to cancer research.

Lord have mercy.
the foundation is a lie.

Fine talk to the tax code people, PR people and the elite that come up with the names and do the big donations. I didn't actually contribute or attend any conference, where every they were held. If all else fails, go on the internet and have a rant. Might make you feel better. Might not.

Last edited:
$4 mil in.
$0 to cancer research.

Lord have mercy.
the foundation is a lie.

Fine talk to the tax code people, PR people and the elite that come up with the names and do the big donations. I didn't actually contribute or attend any conference, where every they were held. If all else fails, go on the internet and have a rant. Might make you feel better. Might not.
A couple of sentence posts is hardly a rant.

People have to make everything extreme anymore.

$4 mil in.
$0 to cancer research.

Lord have mercy.
the foundation is a lie.

Sorry. Somebody else had the same thread last night. Just got tired of it.

$4 mil in.
$0 to cancer research.

Lord have mercy.
the foundation is a lie.

Sorry. Somebody else had the same thread last night. Just got tired of it.
And I asked them to merge it as I didn't see it in current events.

All good.

$4 mil in.
$0 to cancer research.

Forum List

Back