Biden's Fault: UAW goes on Strike --- First Time in History Workers Will Picket All Big Automakers At Same Time

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The UAW sees Biden's push for EVs as a major threat to their jobs.
But a 40% raise for a 32 hour workweek is plain crazy.
Ford, GM, and Chrysler are toast either way this turns out.

This proves that we are officially in a recession... show DC we don't want this by voting for Trump in 24.....
The recession hasn't really hit yet.
The Fed will add another rate hike or two
The price of gas and diesel will continue to spike up
Inflation is still increasing
2024 is when the recession will hit

Last edited:
The recession hasn't rally hit yet.
The Fed will add another rate hike or two
The price of gas and diesel will continue to spike up
Inflation is still increasing
2024 is when the recession will hit
I think we are knee deep in one.... the media won't agree but we are in a recession...

I knew this was coming. Biden has completely wrecked the economy. Expect vehicle prices to skyrocket. Do you think Union workers deserve a 40% pay raise?

When UPS was threatening to go on strike, and workers got significant benefit from that - I said that other unions are going to follow suit quickly.
And that is exactly what is happening. The UAW saw that the Teamsters were very successful at what they did.
Bottom line, this activity is going to cause further inflation on the rest of the country and 100% will cause more factories to be built off shore.
They are shitting in their own back yards.

If America doesn't learn how to compete in a free market, then it's time the big three has to go.

Where can they save money that's needed to pay higher wages? That is, without throwing out the American way, becoming communists, and growing hair on the palms of everybody's hands?

Democrats are only good for the no competition, government unions. You know, the ones who rob the middle class taxpayers. If the UAW were part of the AFSCME, Biden might have helped them.

I knew this was coming. Biden has completely wrecked the economy. Expect vehicle prices to skyrocket. Do you think Union workers deserve a 40% pay raise?

Here's something from Politico, not Brietbart:

LIAR!
Corporate greed and giving the excessive payouts to the top executives caused the strike.

Forum List

Back