Bidens Gasoline Misery Index

Biden and the Democrats are at war with Gasoline and Gasoline cars. All part of the save the world from non-existent man made global warming.

The Democrats have been loading cars up with all kinds of rules and regulations, from emission standards to safety standards that are designed to drive up the cost of cars so that the electric cars can compete. That is right, the plan is to make gasoline cars more expensive than electric cars through government rules and regulations.

I would not be surprised if the government does not force banks to make loans for gasoline cars and trucks more expensive as well.

I have $1 off/gal bonus I am waiting to use one day when I have 50 gas cans empty, damn it.

You could quit running your mouth and get educated so you could post with intelligence. Uh, actually, that is beyond your ability, carry on witless one.
Only stupid people think the US government refines oil to make gasoline for commercial use.

68zooe.jpg

Apparently nobody remembers the "gas shortages" of the 1970's when the presidents then created and continued the fake "gas shortage" in this country!!

Which was found out to be FAKED and propagated by Nixon, Ford, and Carter! Come to find out, the government HOARDS gas in silos around country, and was refusing to release any oil/fuel to any of the gas companies in this country, and then restricting oil production, and eventually cutting out 90% of oil production in this country in favor of OPEC!!!

Obozo played this game with us, and now he's continuing his evil deeds under his puppet Biden!

Only stupid people think the US government refines oil to make gasoline for commercial use.
and only you are so clueless that you dont realize that the most powerful government in the world prevents the USA from building nice brand new refineries which runs up the cost of Gasoline.

Commercial use? Most commercial use of fuel is diesel? So what are you talking about?

And it is the dumb that does not realize how shutting down multiple pipelines raise the price of gasoline

And while we are recognizing the ways that you are an imbecile, what about pressuring banks to not make loans to oil companies?

should I go on?

I shop at a store that gives me gas points up to $1.00 off per gallon, depending on how much I shop during a month. Last month I got $1.00 off per gallon.

Still, even with that dollar off.........gas was over $3.50 a gallon.

Was $3.89 here without it today. If I save it until gas goes down to $3.00 then my savings will be a much higher percentage of my purchase. Instead of 25% off it will be 33% off. I am actually saving it for when I get my truck fired up for lawn and garden season. My car has an 11-12 ish gallon tank and averages 36miles/gal according to the onboard pooter. My truck has a bottomless gas tank and gets 3 gallons per mile.

Forum List

Back