Biden’s No Border Policy gets more blood on his hands. 16 yr old mom, 10 month old son shot in head.

Weird how none of the Bidenista Cultists have any defense for No Border Joe.

Not even one ORANGE MAN BAD.

Then we should deport every one of them and close the border with the military if need be... and build back the wall.... doing nothing is not an option and that's what Joe is doing.... nothing...

But he is doing something. He's trying to get rid of Title 42 that will let even more of them in.

Get use to it folks... the cartels are here in mass and they will bring their conflicts here too... the battle for the American streets and drug sales are on thanks to Joe Biden....

And that's another reason the communist globlalist Left stole this Election!....

They hate traditional America.

Along with 4 other people. Sheriff says it was Biden’s Mexican drug cartels.

I don't like the US in conflict, but if there would be one war I would strongly support, it would be against these drug cartels in Mexico. Their civil war just to the south of us is spreading into our country, and we need to take action before we have a similar war here.

That may not happen until some Democrat politician gets killed or a member of their family. It's a shame our leadership is so bad that it would have to come to that. 100 billion to arm Ukraine against their enemy, and our enemies are welcome in the US.

Every policy they embrace reduces population.

Only when seen through these lenses does their policies make any sense at all.

purge-now-playing-mobile-577695089edd7-1.png

I feel that the border cluster is likely very bad for Biden and that stems from a broken immigration system. There's no political well to meet the very high demand of people wanting to come to America legally so they simply do it illegally. By doing it illegally we're letting in bad people that are also doing bad stuff to good Americans. I don't blame Biden alone as it is also a problem that the republicans have helped cause over decades but it is what it is.

I feel that the border cluster is likely very bad for Biden and that stems from a broken immigration system. There's no political well to meet the very high demand of people wanting to come to America legally so they simply do it illegally. By doing it illegally we're letting in bad people that are also doing bad stuff to good Americans. I don't blame Biden alone as it is also a problem that the republicans have helped cause over decades but it is what it is.

We had a Republican President that not only addressed the problem, but did so aggressively, and morons voted him out.

You simply can't fix stupid. The problem is, they're allowed to vote.

Xiden isn't to blame for this heinous crime. The cartels are, but xiden IS to blame for allowing the cartels to basically control our southern border.
Control the southern border! Ha! This cartel hit happened 350 miles from the border. The cartels have been moving while you weren't looking.

Control the southern border! Ha! This cartel hit happened 350 miles from the border. The cartels have been moving while you weren't looking.

They have ALWAYS been moving. They have bought most of the politicians and bureaucrats here as well.

Forum List

Back