Biden’s Presidency Collapsed with Afghanistan

I invite you to prove that. Either way if they start dying Joe will take the fall, ESPECIALLY since the planes we re seeing is loaded with Afghani's.

Up to 40000 still there. I am glad you trust the Taliban, actually you're an idiot.

Up to 40000 still there. I am glad you trust the Taliban, actually you're an idiot.

Trust the Taliban is what Trump did.

I’m correct about Americans not being harassed and the US not facing opposition in their control of the airport.

I still have a hard time holding Biden accountable for not evacuating people we didn’t out there in the first place.

Funny, but your Dim main stream media is begging senile Joe to get reporters out. Video yesterday showed Embassy workers being evacuated by helicopter. Media reports say there are thousands of Americans still in Afghanistan. Biden people are telling the Americans to shelter in place.

So I get it....you're a liar too. It's what you Dims do. :(
Trump met with Taliban warlords, left the Afghan government out of the conversation, released 500 terrorist prisoners, and then said we'll leave unconditionally.

Trump did not order the screwed up withdrawal. Senile Biden did. Own it.
if biden didnt, they you'd blame him for not honoring Trump's deal.
m25n7t3s2zh71.jpg

When Trump talked about leaving Afghanistan you were all for it, now that Biden has done it, now you are all against it. Smfh.

This is true, at least for me. I supported Trump getting us out of that quagmire. He didn't do it, Biden did.

It was time to end it. If we get attacked again, we go back again, but 20 years is long enough to defend these fucking ragheads that hate us. What I wish Biden would have done was offer citizenship to all Afghans that helped us with intelligence. Because now the Taliban has a "kill list" of everyone they know who helped the US and they are going door to door killing these people. BIden will have blood on his hands because he fucked those people who put their lives on the line to help us. We betrayed all of those people.

And for that I am ashamed to say I am an American and have a child molester as president.

My mom is wanting to know if any questions were answered after the speech was given. Whatever light can be shed on this matter will be very much appreciated because she is driving me nuts!

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

Nah, Joey Xi ran off to his basement bunker again.

Biden’s Presidency Collapsed with Afghanistan

16 Aug 2021 ~~ By John Nolte
What we are witnessing today is the end of Joe Biden’s presidency… Afghanistan was merely the last straw…
  1. Joe Biden Lost Entire Country in a Single Day
  2. Open Border Crisis
  3. Gas Price Explosion
  4. Killer Inflation
  5. Middle East Instability
  6. The Return of the Coronavirus Hysteria
~Snip~
Biden’s presidency is officially over. He has no legitimacy on the world stage. He has no moral authority. Voters will never again trust his judgment.
Everything a president requires to lead Biden has squandered.
Biden’s presidency is officially over. He has no legitimacy on the world stage. He has no moral authority. Voters will never again trust his judgment.
Everything a president requires to lead Biden has squandered. (emphasis Added)

Comment:
Nolte has written a comprehensive list of the Biden failure(s). I'm sure there are MORE, unlisted, failures. The ONLY mystery is how Joey Xi Bai Dung has surpassed every other Democrat president, even Jimmy the Carter's incompetency (I would have said it was impossible to pass Jimmy, after Reagan defeated the USSR. But I 'underestimated' the hero who defeated the mighty "Corn Pop') in seven short months.
Bai Dung as predicted is the worst president ever: now we have to see if Harris or Pelosi grab the reigns for power.
We've probably not seen the worst of this. Sadly, there will be a lot more to come as things continue to fall apart.
In their blind hate for Trump and his presidency, Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats fraudulently elected the most incompetent, mentally scarred individual they could find... Joseph Robinette Biden.
Former Sec of State Pompeo has outlined the withdrawal plans set down by Trump for several months on the media... Joey Xi and his co-conspirator "Deep State" (Progressives and RINO's combined) decided to trash all Trump's accomplishments and plans, from the border wall and control of illegal aliens crossing our borders to the debacle we are seeing unfold in Afghanistan this very moment..
It's bizarre that the PMS/DSA Dem Commies have tried to equate January 6th, 2021 with Pearl Harbor, when their treasonous perfidy has launched this stain on America.

I agree.

But I hope not.

Because he is going to be in office nearly another three and a half years.
And the nearest alternative is the ignorant, loathsome VP Harris.

I agree.

But I hope not.

Because he is going to be in office nearly another three and a half years.
And the nearest alternative is the ignorant, loathsome VP Harris.

Even Democrats are having second thoughts about Joey Xi now.. Better the Devil you know, than the Devil you don't know....

Even Democrats are having second thoughts about Joey Xi now.. Better the Devil you know, than the Devil you don't know....
49 percent of registered voters support the withdrawal, down from 69 percent in April. While Republican support fell from 52 percent to 38 percent, Democratic support also dropped from 84 percent to 69 percent. Still, just 37 percent of voters said they disapprove of the withdrawal.

not even close to buyers remorse, especially considering what the alternative was.

49 percent of registered voters support the withdrawal, down from 69 percent in April. While Republican support fell from 52 percent to 38 percent, Democratic support also dropped from 84 percent to 69 percent. Still, just 37 percent of voters said they disapprove of the withdrawal.

not even close to buyers remorse, especially considering what the alternative was.

"withdrawal" from a war zone is something that Americans tend to support no matter the problems it causes.

~~~~~~

Forum List

Back