Biden's speech-analysis.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
A chicken in every pot! Two cars in every garage! Climate change defeated! Tax the rich! The Russians are bad! The Chinese are mostly good! No one has to work! Keep those money presses humming till they smoke! Ice cream sodas for everyone! Everlasting happiness and good fortune are here! God bless joe Biden!

I didn't watch last night. I did look around to see how it was being received and that was pretty bad.
Today I will seek out the particulars.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I watched "Joker" on HBO on demand last night. Great movie.
What a pro-American speech if there ever was one.

To dislike that speech is to dislike America itself.

God bless America.
what is pro-American about telling people that the Govt will take care of them and give them things? That seems to be the opposite of what we were founded on

I didn't watch last night. I did look around to see how it was being received and that was pretty bad.
Today I will seek out the particulars.
I didn't watch it either. I didn't want to feel like I had to vomit. But so far today the consensus seems to be it sounded like the communist manifesto.

what is pro-American about telling people that the Govt will take care of them and give them things? That seems to be the opposite of what we were founded on
Please quote where our great President said that.

Thanks.

A chicken in every pot! Two cars in every garage! Climate change defeated! Tax the rich! The Russians are bad! The Chinese are mostly good! No one has to work! Keep those money presses humming till they smoke! Ice cream sodas for everyone! Everlasting happiness and good fortune are here! God bless joe Biden!

Libs showing their hypocrisy by giving up their identities as Fiscal Hawks as soon as they get their stooge into the WH.

The idea of forcing 3 and 4 year olds into government school is ridiculous, particularly in the current age. Do you really want kids from dangerous Urban Heck Holes to be given shivs by their parents to defend themselves at that age?

Better for the children to stay at home with their mums and siblings, watching Popeye and the Three Stooges on TV so they are ready for kindergarten.

Biden gave a State of the Union without calling people names, attacking the other party, blaming his predecessors, creating his own facts.

What a welcome change

Biden gave a State of the Union without calling people names, attacking the other party, blaming his predecessors, creating his own facts.

What a welcome change
That's the only thing I didn't like, that he didn't call out the despicable Republicans for their harm on the country.

The pissy authoritarians are mewling because Americans have elected a populist whose agenda is popular.

To mollify the snivelers, the President might have festooned his speech with copious use of the first person singular pronoun, brayed that he had been elected unanimously, screeched that all his political opponents should all be "locked up", and fondly referenced the goons who attacked Congress as his "good people" whom he loves.

Too bad. America and American values are
back!

The pissy authoritarians are mewling because Americans have elected a populist whose agenda is popular.

To mollify the snivelers, the President might have festooned his speech with copious use of the first person singular pronoun, brayed that he had been elected unanimously, screeched that all his political opponents should all be "locked up", and fondly referenced the goons who attacked Congress as his "good people" whom he loves.

Too bad. America and American values are
back!
Old men in dresses hanging out in little girls bathrooms is not American values.

Old men in dresses hanging out in little girls bathrooms is not American values.
Give Gaetz a break! Nothing has been proven yet.

Meanwhile, if you have credible public surveys that contradict the consensus confirming the popular approval of the President, please cite them.

The latest survey from Gallup, released last week, found that 57 percent of Americans approved of Biden's job as commander in chief. Forty percent of those polled disapproved and 3 percent had no opinion.
The findings far exceeded those calculated at the 100-day mark of Donald Trump's presidency. At that point in 2017, Trump had a 41 percent approval rating.
In fact, Trump never eclipsed 50 percent in Gallup's approval rating tracker. His highest level of support was 49 percent approval, all of which were recorded in 2020. His lowest point was 34 percent job approval in January 2021, shortly after the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol.

Please quote where our great President said that.

Thanks.
The entire speech ...his over 6 trillion dollar "American Familes" plan...that he put Harris in charge of...and we see how well she's handling the last project he put her in charge of...how's the humanitarian crisis on the border going?

Forum List

Back