Biden’s State of the Union thread

Every fucking thing he is saying is just a big fucking check written to be paid by our great grandchildren...if this country lasts that long.
Yeah, that money would be better spent flying Don, Jr. and Eric around the world with Secret Service protection to conduct Trump Organization business.
Trump’s tax cut left us nothing but a multitrillion dollar debt.
Biden racked up multitrillion in debt in under 30 days.

Every fucking thing he is saying is just a big fucking check written to be paid by our great grandchildren...if this country lasts that long.
Yeah, that money would be better spent flying Don, Jr. and Eric around the world with Secret Service protection to conduct Trump Organization business.

You trigger the fuck out of me with your avatar. Well done.
She's gorgeous, if you can look past your racism.

We look past looks and race. We judge performance. She is a disaster.

So far...spoken like a person who has...

...never had a job,

...never read the Constitution,

...has no grasp on economic reality (or math),

...assumes that the Federal government can spend an infinite amount of money, and never has to pay for it.

In short, no surprises (so far).

I wonder why there is nobody beside him signing his words. They really should have his words shown on the bottom of the screen.

You trigger the fuck out of me with your avatar. Well done.
She's gorgeous, if you can look past your racism.
Just ask her brother/husband.

While Changing channels stumbled upon only a few seconds in for this gem to appear:
57jc86.jpg

Trump’s tax cut left us nothing but a multitrillion dollar debt.
Biden racked up multitrillion in debt in under 30 days.

He is at 6 trillion.

I wonder if Joe Wilson will show up and yell "You lie!"?
I thought about that. Until I found out it was going to be limited attendence, spread out. Republicans are basically cowards who can yell from the comfort of a crowd but don't have the stones to yell something when sitting by themself on the House floor.

The future of America is so bright, post Trump. Failure, stupidity, LIES, all of it gone and banned from Twitter.

Joe is getting it done, beating covid, giving people much needed aid, and creating jobs.

Jobs Jobs Jobs !

The economy is about to absolutely explode like never before.

Joe is focusing on high paying tech jobs and energy. Trump focused on low skilled, low wage manufacturing and oil, 2 low tech industries.

For every 1 crappy low tech, low wage job lost, we are gaining 2 high paying, higher skilled jobs because of Joe.

Science and tech are going to power America, the Economy, and the stock market to unimaginable highs. Thanks to Joe.

Somebody was asking.....does Nazi Pelousy has any papers to rip? :4_13_65:

I'd love to know too!

were sparsely used by the Democratic mayors of both cities.

He help convert the Javits center into a makeshift overflow hospital, it too was sparsely used.

Trump ordered the manufacture of tens of thousands of ventilators, tens of millions of masks, gloves, and gowns.

Operation Warp Speed: the single greatest act of pharmaceutical cooperation in 50 years, all due to Trump pushing and prodding them to come up with a vaccine.

He was more focused on a cure than Democrats ever were.

You are focused on emotion, as evidenced by you wanting to peddle fear during this pandemic and not one ounce of optimism.

When Trump left office he had orders for 800+million doses of the vaccines.

Then Biden, after getting his vaccines before being sworn in, claimed there were no vaccines when he took office. That is who we are dealing with.

Why didn't Biden credit president Trump for getting the vaccines ready in historic record time? It's not like the pixie dust fairy created them on Jan, 20th.
What does Private Citizen Trump have to do with anything?

Haha!

What did Democrats in congress to help?

We're waiting, scrub.
Democrats in Congress supported Trumps COVID stimulus.

Why didn’t a single Republican support Biden’s COVID stimulus?

Because only 9% was Covid relief dummy, the other 91% was Dem PORK!

Keep repeating a lie and Republicans will believe you.

You are just mad that we called Biden and Dems out on their PORK spending. Never let a crisis go to waste remember a Dem said that.
Relief to struggling families
Small business subsidies
Assisting schools to reopen
Help communities set up vaccination sites
Funding for Hospitals

Not a single Republican supported it
You mean the small businesses the democrats destroyed?

COVID shut them down
The Amazing Biden is reopening them

:dance:

Forum List

Back