Big Hollywood producer discusses what "women's lib" was all about and why it was funded by Rockefeller etc.

Actually, population reduction is a path to prosperity. People actually started enjoying MORE material wealth when they started having less children.

The difference between a wealthy country (any of the G-7 nations) and a poor one (any of the third world ones) is access to contraception.

The real issue here is empowerment. If a woman is making her own money, she's controlling her own destiny.

The bigger problem has been that the right wing has spent the last 40 years undermining the middle class by destroying unions, imposing "right to work" and "at will" employment laws that keep us in constant fear of losing our jobs. So women in the workplace has been much less a "conspiracy" and more a survival strategy. At least one of us will be bringing in an income.
Population reduction is the path to extinction. Any society that embraces population reduction will be swamped by societies that value population growth.

A country can be rich and enjoy a healthy growth rate. And some poor countries have a very low birth rate, some Communist and ex-Communist countries fall in this category.

Some women may feel empowered by their careers, but other women feel trapped, bored, mistreated in their jobs. Women employed by the DMV may not be thrilled by their careers, they may prefer raising their children.

I don’t think the woman on this tape felt empowered:

I see you are still deluding yourself that Democrat politicians care about working folk.

Last edited:
Population reduction is the path to extinction. Any society that embraces population reduction will be swamped by societies that value population growth..

A country can be rich and enjoy a healthy growth rate. And some poor countries have a very low birth rate, some Communist or ex-Communist countries fall in this category.

Some women may feel empowered by their careers, but other women feel trapped, bored, mistreated in their jobs. Women employed by the DMV may not be thrilled by their careers, they may prefer raising their children.

I see you are still deluding yourself that Democrat politicians care about working folk.

It's sad that people can only see the world through the lens of their politics.

Yes so very sad.
I know he has no clue what is so sad. Meanwhile he is on the politically correct side of everything. Now that is ironic. They are blind idiots and cannot see it. EVEN THOUGH TRUTH IS REVEALED EVERY DAY, they March to the orders of their overlords.

It's unreal. Then again every day they affirm the TRUTH of the WORD.

1647955373861.png

I know he has no clue what is so sad. Meanwhile he is on the politically correct side of everything. Now that is ironic. They are blind idiots and cannot see it. EVEN THOUGH TRUTH IS REVEALED EVERY DAY, they March to the orders of their overlords.

It's unreal. Then again every day they affirm the TRUTH of the WORD.

Is being pro-life politically correct? Is fully supporting the 2nd politically correct? (granted supporting it for all, not just some may be). Is believing we need to quit running up our debt politically correct?

Now if you have something worthwhile to post in reply, great but I imagine it will be more mindless rantings.

Population reduction is the path to extinction. Any society that embraces population reduction will be swamped by societies that value population growth.
Actually, the path to extinction is over population of the planet. The problem is, of course, we've reduced the other sources of population control - War, Plague, Famine.

A country can be rich and enjoy a healthy growth rate. And some poor countries have a very low birth rate, some Communist and ex-Communist countries fall in this category.

Links?

Again, bring back a middle class with good paying jobs, then maybe some women WILL stay home

But most won't.

What is it about people that they really need to believe that there is a Rockefeller or a Rothschild or a Soros or a Koch Brother who is pulling the strings behind society?

Here's the real reason for women's liberation- women realized there was more to life than making babies. They realized it was better to be financial independent than to put up with men they were unhappy with, but couldn't leave.
Globalism ends in God's wrath punishing The Eventual AntiChrist and his followers, so what is it about Libs and their desire to bring The Apocalypse upon us?

Do they think they can go to war against God and win? Fools, Armageddon is Satan's final Waterloo.

As far as women's lib goes, The Soviet Union did the same thing....brought women out of the home so that The State could indoctrinate their children instead of letting The Mother teach their offspring family values.

Once you give your children over to The State their minds will be forever poisoned by The Doctrines of Demons The State wants to inculcate them with.

Globalism ends in God's wrath punishing The Eventual AntiChrist and his followers, so what is it about Libs and their desire to bring The Apocalypse upon us?

Do they think they can go to war against God and win? Fools, Armageddon is Satan's final Waterloo.

So God is against peace and cooperation? Why do you worship him again?

As far as women's lib goes, The Soviet Union did the same thing....brought women out of the home so that The State could indoctrinate their children instead of letting The Mother teach their offspring family values.

Um, okay.... Not really comparable... but okay.

Once you give your children over to The State their minds will be forever poisoned by The Doctrines of Demons The State wants to inculcate them with.

Um, yeah, whatever, dude. Not everyone is as weak minded as you are.

By your logic, I should be a fanatical Catholic after 12 years of indoctrination.

So God is against peace and cooperation? Why do you worship him again?

Um, okay.... Not really comparable... but okay.

Um, yeah, whatever, dude. Not everyone is as weak minded as you are.

By your logic, I should be a fanatical Catholic after 12 years of indoctrination.
You are already a lying, deluded DimTard-DemNazi so looks like the indoctrination took hold on you. Just depends on what so called "truth" you decided to swallow.

Obviously for you, nothing of any good or virtuous was absorbed by your calloused hardened heart and depraved mind.

There is a time for War and a Time for Peace. God raises a nation up to triumph and He lays a nation low according to His will, not your will.

When you find yourself cheering on your hero "The AntiChrist" in The Battle of Armageddon and watch him, The False Prophet, and their armies be wiped out with a blast of God's nostrils, it will be too late for you to repent of your crimes against man and God.

We should not make peace with Evil nations nor should we enter in to lying covenants and contracts with them which are to our disadvantage and are to their advantage and that they will not abide by.

Only an idiot or a traitor would sign a treaty with a liar.

Last edited:
You are already a lying, deluded DimTard-DemNazi so looks like the indoctrination took hold on you. Just depends on what so called "truth" you decided to swallow.

Obviously for you, nothing of any good or virtuous was absorbed by your calloused hardened heart and depraved mind.

There is a time for War and a Time for Peace. God raises a nation up to triumph and He lays a nation low according to His will, not your will.

When you find yourself cheering on your hero "The AntiChrist" in The Battle of Armageddon and watch him, The False Prophet, and their armies be wiped out with a blast of God's nostrils, it will be too late for you to repent of your crimes against man and God.

We should not make peace with Evil nations nor should we enter in to lying covenants and contracts with them which are to our disadvantage and are to their advantage and that they will not abide by.

Only an idiot or a traitor would sign a treaty with a liar.

Uh, guy, I could spend a lot of time mocking you, but I am actually feeling kind of sorry for you.
You clearly need professional help.

All of the woes in society are linked to women being able to earn an income and be self-reliant. 🙄

The good ol' days when you could beat your wife and she had nowhere to go.
yeah because in the old days, women were beaten as sport......you are fucking dumb

Uh, guy, I could spend a lot of time mocking you, but I am actually feeling kind of sorry for you.
You clearly need professional help.
Since you are an amateur you aren't qualified to suggest if anyone needs help. But you keep on being a useful idiot for Globalism, Leftism, Wokeism.

I think you are just overcompensating for your lack of testosterone, and your emotional days you encounter once a month.

Maybe you would feel better if you tried out for The Women's Skate Team.

Forum List

Back