Big Is Beautiful. #Stop Body Shaming...

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
Lopez shared in the trailer of the show that she weighed 846 pounds at one point in her life.

If you ever want motivation to stick to a diet watch "My 600lb Life" about morbidly obese people trying to stave off death from their weight issues.

Sadly, big is not beautiful.

But they should NEVER be ridiculed.

They should be given respect.

After all, some big people are nicer human beings than a lot of lithe people.

If our schools have time to teach transgender studies and CRT, then they can also find time to help big people start making incremental changes in their lifestyle.

And well-meaning beauty magazines should stop featuring covers with big people as role models.

Sadly, big is not beautiful.

But they should NEVER be ridiculed.

They should be given respect.

After all, some big people are nicer human beings than a lot of lithe people.

If our schools have time to teach transgender studies and CRT, then they can also find time to help big people start making incremental changes in their lifestyle.

And well-meaning beauty magazines should stop featuring covers with big people as role models.

Respecting them is trying to get them to fix their shit before they die early.

Just like respecting the homeless mentally ill is to put them under organized treatment, not leaving them in the gutter.

And respecting supposedly trans kids is to get them to accept their bodies before even thinking of resorting to drugs or surgery to give them a poor copy of what they think they want.

Obesity is unattractive and unhealthy and the cause of a whole slew of medical problems people experience. This is yet another example of how the health care industry has been corrupted by politics. If the government was truly concerned about reforming health care they'd fat shaming the shit out of this country and cracking down on the garbage food manufacturers put in our food. We're one of the fattest countries on the planet because we as a people consume toxic garbage and don't get enough exercise on top of it.

Some big guys can still be tremendous athletes, like the McGuire Twins.

images

Obesity is unattractive and unhealthy and the cause of a whole slew of medical problems people experience. This is yet another example of how the health care industry has been corrupted by politics. If the government was truly concerned about reforming health care they'd fat shaming the shit out of this country and cracking down on the garbage food manufacturers put in our food. We're one of the fattest countries on the planet because we as a people consume toxic garbage and don't get enough exercise on top of it.

I wouldn't go that far. The thing I am against is trying to re-write supposed standards of view on beauty and health, but I don't go for actually using government to "Crack down" on food manufacturers.

It's a person's right to eat poorly, but it's also my right to call them out for it when they claim it's normal to be a 600lb landwhale.

Some big guys can still be tremendous athletes, like the McGuire Twins.
Athletes at what?
Rolling down mountains ?

I find obese people aesthetically ugly .
Have you ever seen a graceful obese person ? Or one that has style and even good taste ?
Of course not .

But it is the choice of some and others like very fat people .
So be it .

But if we could somehow lose all those with a BMI of over 36 I estimate the global land mass would rise at least 2 metres , another way of avoiding alleged climate change consequences
:cool:

Actually no... It's not beautiful. It's a clear indication of poor physical health, and an indicator of probable mental health issues.

As this woman, her fans, and those close to her just found out...

"Legendary"? For what? Hell, no one I know had ever heard of her.

Forum List

Back